06-06-2011
Berber_amazigh said:
hey guys awesome news my wife called today and first stage approved yay
Great News.................Congrats ;D ;D

June2011

Feb 20, 2012
Berber_amazigh said:
hey guys awesome news my wife called today and first stage approved yay
congrats!!! All the best! Let's see if CIC give us some updates on the website. i'm guessing they are working on the applications that have been received on May 21.

waitingitout

Jan 24, 2012
;) ;D ;)

I just called, and according to the woman I spoke to, I was granted a work visa (OWP?) yesterday!

Oh, goodness, I hope I get PR soon too. I wonder how long until I find out? I hope they won't want any renewed documents....

June2011

Feb 20, 2012
waitingitout said:
;) ;D ;)

I just called, and according to the woman I spoke to, I was granted a work visa (OWP?) yesterday!

Oh, goodness, I hope I get PR soon too. I wonder how long until I find out? I hope they won't want any renewed documents....
You meant you got AIP? Could you tell us your timeline?

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
waitingitout said:
;) ;D ;)

Great News.................Congrats ;D ;D

waitingitout

Jan 24, 2012
You meant you got AIP? Could you tell us your timeline?
I didn't say AIP because she didn't say so on the phone, but she mentioned OWP and getting a work visa-- so I think that's AIP, yeah.

They received my application on May 24th, 2011 and started processing on June 2nd, 2011.

waitingitout

Jan 24, 2012
By the way, if they want extra documents (new medicals, etc), where do they usually tell you? In the AIP letter, on the website (ecas), or both?

June2011

Feb 20, 2012
waitingitout said:
By the way, if they want extra documents (new medicals, etc), where do they usually tell you? In the AIP letter, on the website (ecas), or both?
. congrats!!! actually, they should call you in case you have redo exams. I hope you should get DM soon.

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waitingitout said:
Congrats it is totally a AIP!Just relax if they need something from they will state it in the letter.!!
so happy for you!!

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to everyone who got AIP this week, DM should follow very very soon (1 week or less) if everything is in order with your file.

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryan_stw said:
Congrats to everyone who got AIP this week, DM should follow very very soon (1 week or less) if everything is in order with your file.
Thanks Rayan but how do you know if you are granted a decision made ?
thanks again!