+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland AOR 2018 - Join here!

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Hello,

No update on my case for last months. Eligability met and then background checks ongoing since July 16 i think.

How many inlands still waiting? Do we know why is this taking forever?

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
AOR September 5th
Case hasn’t been updated since Dec 13th according to the CIC agent I talked to yesterday.
Eligibility in progress - I suspect RR otherwise why the 3 month wait
Criminality passed
Security not started

FSW Inland. Case is in Ottawa.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
AOR September 5th
Case hasn’t been updated since Dec 13th according to the CIC agent I talked to yesterday.
Criminality passed
Security not started

If you have not ordered notes then you should to see what’s holding your application back.

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
AOR September 5th
Criminality passed
Security not started

So when I called CIC last week, the agent told me to call back on the 13th (today) to set a reminder for an agent to look at my case.
I called today and the agent told me that there is a note in my case saying not to send any reminder....
Nothing has changed since Dec 13th. This wait is excruciating :(

I will be receiving a first set of notes in a few days. Hoping to learn more about what is going on with my application.
Wondering if I should already order a new set of notes but doubting if it is even worth it since it looks nothing has changed in the past month.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
ugh, they are really really slow for inland applicants aren't they?

opotato, is your application in montreal office?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I am surprised Ottawa is taking that long. Usually such ridiculous timelines implies Montreal.

Apparently people get their files transferred out to Montreal after a few months as well.

vbedi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Wow, sure seems slow for FSW-I applicants. I sent a CSE to IRCC as well , I got a reply that my Eligibility and background check are in progress and the application is still at CIO - Sydney Nova Scotia. I'm not sure why it hasn't been moved to a CPC yet .
I figured that like CEC application FSW inland applications should also get priority over FSW-O since we are already here , paying taxes and all that fun stuff , but doesn't seem to be the case at the moment. Looking at myimmitracker, FSW-I seems to be slowest of fucking all of them

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
at least you are in Sydney, NS. I am in freaking Montreal. People's files haven't been touched in 6 months in Montreal. Thats how bad they are.

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Wow, sure seems slow for FSW-I applicants. I sent a CSE to IRCC as well , I got a reply that my Eligibility and background check are in progress and the application is still at CIO - Sydney Nova Scotia. I'm not sure why it hasn't been moved to a CPC yet .
I figured that like CEC application FSW inland applications should also get priority over FSW-O since we are already here , paying taxes and all that fun stuff , but doesn't seem to be the case at the moment. Looking at myimmitracker, FSW-I seems to be slowest of fucking all of them
Agree. Looks like i will cross 6 months before getting ppr.

Vik_Ig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
at least you are in Sydney, NS. I am in freaking Montreal. People's files haven't been touched in 6 months in Montreal. Thats how bad they are.
I'm in Sydney office and my AOR is April 7, 2018. Still no news at all. It's not about office...