Initial PR card not received after 5months

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hello everyone, don't know what to do --feeling confused & frustrated:confused::oops::oops:

• My parents landed on 08th June 2022 & their first PR card was approved on 10th Aug and mailed 11th Aug ( GCKEY update) . I waited till Sep 26th ( 6 weeks) and called IRCC and found tat my parents card was returned on 14th Sep as no address found --yesses.. they sent to old address which I used for my mom's visitor visa 12 yrs ago. No clue how it went to that 12yr old address. I never used that address anywhere ,even online profile shows new address...o_Oo_O

• On 26th Sep Agent updated address and mentioned that it will take another 4-6weeks to receive ur card. After couple weeks ,I tried calling but no luck to speak to human and finally I was able to talk to someone on 28th October now they are saying wait for 6 weeks to pass and call. I called on Nov 04th again they said my six weeks is on 07th Nov so call after. Agent also confirmed that cards weren't re-mailed/dispatched.

• I called today morning 10th Nov and agent says wait till Nov 26th (60days from address updated date) and call again to follow-up. Agent confirmed that cards havent been resent/dispatched.... don't know what to do. My parents are travelling to India on 07th December and there is no hope that cards will be mailed.. Feeling so frustrated ..........

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, don't know what to do --feeling confused & frustrated:confused::oops::oops:

• My parents landed on 08th June 2022 & their first PR card was approved on 10th Aug and mailed 11th Aug ( GCKEY update) . I waited till Sep 26th ( 6 weeks) and called IRCC and found tat my parents card was returned on 14th Sep as no address found --yesses.. they sent to old address which I used for my mom's visitor visa 12 yrs ago. No clue how it went to that 12yr old address. I never used that address anywhere ,even online profile shows new address...o_Oo_O

• On 26th Sep Agent updated address and mentioned that it will take another 4-6weeks to receive ur card. After couple weeks ,I tried calling but no luck to speak to human and finally I was able to talk to someone on 28th October now they are saying wait for 6 weeks to pass and call. I called on Nov 04th again they said my six weeks is on 07th Nov so call after. Agent also confirmed that cards weren't re-mailed/dispatched.

• I called today morning 10th Nov and agent says wait till Nov 26th (60days from address updated date) and call again to follow-up. Agent confirmed that cards havent been resent/dispatched.... don't know what to do. My parents are travelling to India on 07th December and there is no hope that cards will be mailed.. Feeling so frustrated ..........
When are they coming back to Canada? If not anytime soon, then keep on waiting.