+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Initial PR card delay in 2011

mail2nain

Nov 18, 2011
ramansra685 said:
HEY GUYS ITS NEARLY 4 MONTH FOR THAT I HAVE LANDED IN CANADA BUT STILL I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY PR CARD. BUT THE THING IS MY HUSBAND RECEIVED THE PR CARD AS I WAS THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT. I CALL THE IMMIGRATION AGENT THEY ASK ME TO WAIT FOR ONE MORE MONTH AS IF NOT RECEIVED PR CARD IN BETWEEN THEN GIVE US A CALL AGAIN. PLZ LET ME KNOW WHAT CAN BE THE REASON FOR THE DELAY
I have the same situation as @ramansra685 and @simon123.
Me and my husband landed on Fort erie in toronto on aug 21'2011 . My husband recieved his Pr card on Nov 4'2011 but I havent .
When I Called Cic they told me my application has gone for some quality check and It would take 1 or more months.
Can @ramansra685 and @simon123 tell me have they recieved there pr card ??????

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
mail2nain said:
I have the same situation as @ ramansra685 and @ simon123.
Me and my husband landed on Fort erie in toronto on aug 21'2011 . My husband recieved his Pr card on Nov 4'2011 but I havent .
When I Called Cic they told me my application has gone for some quality check and It would take 1 or more months.
Can @ ramansra685 and @ simon123 tell me have they recieved there pr card ??????
we have got PR card for my wife but not for me & my kid?

Can you pls. share at which no. you called.... I have a no. but that never works.... the moment I call it works as bad no. or engaged tone...

Juzer

May 27, 2011
I had a Similar Problem. My Family of 3, My wife, son and myself became premanent residents on 3rd October 2011. My wife and i received our PR cards in one and a half month but my son didnt receive his. I used to call call centre agents several times but the response i used to get is call after 30 days since officer has not replied. Finally end of december they told me my son photo was not according to specification and they will send me a letter in my post. I received the letter on 6th January 2012. I did his photos again and sent them back to Nova Scotia by mail the following day. I received his PR card in less than two weeks after re-submitting the photo. Received PR on 18/1/2012.
CIC really gave us a hard time. All the best to guys who are still waiting.