+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Initial assessment complete: details/information/proof/plans as to your intent

PerrinAyabara

Nov 2, 2011
Emailed them almost a week ago now and still no response. I guess I'll just send in the best I can... useless office. I hope nobody else got sent to this phone-less no response office...

Reading the instant-auto reply carefully, it seems that they refuse to respond to emails abut applications that are still within the normal processing time window...

So there is essentially NO way for me to contact these people for clarification. CIC phone told me to email them, their email says they don't respond and I got no response after a week. Yay for me?

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
PerrinAyabara said:
Emailed them almost a week ago now and still no response. I guess I'll just send in the best I can... useless office. I hope nobody else got sent to this phone-less no response office...

Reading the instant-auto reply carefully, it seems that they refuse to respond to emails abut applications that are still within the normal processing time window...

So there is essentially NO way for me to contact these people for clarification. CIC phone told me to email them, their email says they don't respond and I got no response after a week. Yay for me?
Some VO's don't respond to anything. Some take a month to respond.

PerrinAyabara

Nov 2, 2011
Well then... that's bizarre. Not an hour after posting here, I actually got a response. A really brief and brusque one, but it's something:

"The request was intentionally vague, and was meant to know more information as to your plans to permanently reside in Canada .

Thank you and regards,

Case Officer VH"

'Intentionally vague' well that's... refreshing?

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
PerrinAyabara said:
Well then... that's bizarre. Not an hour after posting here, I actually got a response. A really brief and brusque one, but it's something:

"The request was intentionally vague, and was meant to know more information as to your plans to permanently reside in Canada .

Thank you and regards,

Case Officer VH"

'Intentionally vague' well that's... refreshing?
Well that was polite. I'd just send what they need. This person is obviously having a case of "When the hell is Friday gonna be here"