+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INFOSYS EXPERIENCE LETTER@ NOC 2173, 2174

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Hi Lakshmi,

Did you send an email to the Infosys Alumni network yet? I wanted to check with you if you faced a similar situation in which the manager is currently not working with Infosys?

Rajat B
Hi Rajat,

Any updates? I need to get experience letter from Infosys for my girl friend. Her boss has also moved out. Can we state this in the email we send to Referenceletters@infosys.com and request them to accommodate our request?

Thanks
Mathan

aspirantEE

Mar 31, 2018
Re: INFOSYS EXPERIENCE LETTER @ NOC 2173, 2174

CIC in case specific inquiry said , if there is now experience letter then it will be under visa officer's discretion to either accept or refute the work experience claim !
So I say get a letter from someone which does confirm your role, duration of work , salary, responsibilities.

if your manager is an jealous A-hole as well, then try to find a manager who is nice enough to give you one!
If nothing works get one from your co-worker/ friend!

Hello All,

My company (both my previous and current) will not give me the needed letter detailing my roles and responsibilities.

I have joining letter and relieving letter from previous company, joining letter from the current company, all salary update statements etc.

I also have found colleagues who are willing to write me the needed letter. HOWEVER, getting this letter on the Company's letterhead seems impossible as those letter-heads are with the HR team only which we will not get.

One of my friend got his senior to write the letter in needed format. When that letter needed printing, the HR Team refused to give the letterhead.

Please suggest what should be done in this case? Any guidance which can get me out of this situation will be of great help.

vineet_120191

May 20, 2017
Hi All,

I am really sorry for late reply! I couldn't check this forum before.

1. If your manager has moved out, the letter provider team would still need approval from any manager. If you had any senior (manager or above) with whom you worked in Infosys, try to request them.
2. Infosys is strict with the letter format. You cannot make any changes in the format. My letter didn't have hours/week mentioned but it still got approved and I got the PR.
3. If you were in multiple roles, I would suggest that you mention only the last designation with last roles and responsibilities. That should be more than enough.

aspirantEE

Mar 31, 2018
Can the below points act as a proper description for roles and responsibilities against # 2173?

Job Responsibilities of employee during the tenure

1. Interacted with users & customers to discuss requirements, prepared high-level design documents describing the specifications, and, technical changes to the architecture

2. Designed & developed the setups, implemented, integrated, and, tested different WXYZ software modules

3. Prepared and synthesized test beds to reproduce customer environments using the lab equipments

4. Researched, did debugging of production & WXYZ infrastructure issues, analyzed, and, evaluated the scenarios to work on the fixes

5. Coordinated between teams, prepared, maintained procedures & documentation for software solutions, recorded diagnosis & resolution of system faults

6. Recommended upgrades, defined maintenance activities & procedures to improve the stability, and, performance of the WXYZ software and installed base

7. Good exposure and hands-on with Developmental tools like JIRA, Crucible, Eclipse, SVN, Jenkins

8. Created automated scripts & tasks using Shell Scripting and Python, used Linux & VMware tools to monitor the stability of the software, collected logs & data to analyse errors

9. Delivered multiple trainings in technologies like SIP, Red Hat Linux, H323 and VMware​

Regards,
Arya

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I got an experience letter from Infosys in their standard format. Would that be enough for Canada PR? I think there are some requirements to include the number of hours and salary and some other stuff on the letter. But infosys letter does not have it. It has my designation, start and end date and details around my roles and responsibilities. So wanted to check if that is good enough.

Regards,
Sachin

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I got an experience letter from Infosys in their standard format. Would that be enough for Canada PR? I think there are some requirements to include the number of hours and salary and some other stuff on the letter. But infosys letter does not have it. It has my designation, start and end date and details around my roles and responsibilities. So wanted to check if that is good enough.

Regards,
Sachin
Can anyone please check and advise if the Infosys standard letter works fine? Along with the designation, start, end date, roles and responsibilities, it does mention that i was a full time employee with them.
Any help on this is really appreciated. I have received the ITA and need to submit the docs asap.

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I am Java developer and have got the job duties letter from Infosys last year. Now, when I tried to show it to my agent for express entry profile creation then he says that it looks to be of NOC code 2171, but my concern that my friends have used NOC code 2173 for same profile like mine.

(1) Is there is a possibility that I could continue with 2171 NOC code as per my agent and create my current company experience letter under 2173 NOC codes.
(2) Does anyone know if infosys would create the experience letter again if I get my manager to approve it again.

Mar 22, 2019
Hi everyone
I want to ask if anybody know company use a senior electrical cad operator, 23 years experience, I live in Lebanon and my dream with my family is live in Canada with good job.

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Can anyone please check and advise if the Infosys standard letter works fine? Along with the designation, start, end date, roles and responsibilities, it does mention that i was a full time employee with them.
Any help on this is really appreciated. I have received the ITA and need to submit the docs asap.
Hey, what did you provide in your employment letter? Did you provide any salary slips or just the reference letter received from Infosys?

happysingh16

Dec 17, 2020
Re: INFOSYS EXPERIENCE LETTER @ NOC 2173, 2174

i also face the same issue from HCL they dont want to give any letter. from all the replies from seniors in this forum..i would do the below

ask your colleague to give a reference letter stating that you worked with him from so and so period and notarize it.
add the letter from Infosys-HR
add paystubs or bank stmnts if possible
Letter of Explanation

i would say we cant do any thing if the company does not want to give ...

Can I get a reference letter based on my training program at infosys. I left the company after the training. Does infosys provide a reference letter just for the training program?