16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
Dear Seniors,

My wife is the primary applicant and we were 6 months pregnant when we received PPR letter. We informed them about the pregnancy and requested for a delayed landing. After 2 weeks, we received a communication from CIC which goes like this.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Primary Applicant -
  • IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) The amended application form should contain your baby's information. This must be received at this office by: 2016/12/31
  • Additional Family Info IMM5645: A completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5645) For your baby. This must be received at this office by: 2016/12/31
  • Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate Of your baby This must be received at this office by: 2016/12/31
  • Client Information: Copy of your baby's passport and his/her processing fee. This must be received at this office by: 2016/12/31

Spouse
  • Additional Family Information: A completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5645) For your baby This must be received at this office by: 2016/12/31

We have few questions around this.
1. How much time does it usually take after we submit the requested docs to get PPR?
2. When would they ask for baby's medicals?
3. Our medicals expire on 4th Feb 2017. Will we be asked to go for re-medicals?
4. And lastly, they have asked us to submit these documents on or before 31st Dec 2016 on the portal. However, when we log in to MyCiC and go to upload screen, there it says must be uploaded by 28th Oct. Will the portal allow us to upload these docs later on?

We would be glad if someone can help us with these questions..

Thanks

GoHaPPyCaN

May 16, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19th
Doc's Request.
May 2nd
Nomination.....
Cancelled
AOR Received.
April 20th
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 10th
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
September 28th
VISA ISSUED...
October 6th
LANDED..........
Already in CaNaDa !
subic85 said:
Dear Seniors,

My wife is the primary applicant and we were 6 months pregnant when we received PPR letter. We informed them about the pregnancy and requested for a delayed landing. After 2 weeks, we received a communication from CIC which goes like this.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Primary Applicant -
  • IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) The amended application form should contain your baby's information. This must be received at this office by: 2016/12/31
  • Additional Family Info IMM5645: A completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5645) For your baby. This must be received at this office by: 2016/12/31
  • Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate Of your baby This must be received at this office by: 2016/12/31
  • Client Information: Copy of your baby's passport and his/her processing fee. This must be received at this office by: 2016/12/31

Spouse
  • Additional Family Information: A completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5645) For your baby This must be received at this office by: 2016/12/31

1. How much time does it usually take after we submit the requested docs to get PPR?
CIC can extend your medicals.
4. And lastly, they have asked us to submit these documents on or before 31st Dec 2016 on the portal. However, when we log in to MyCiC and go to upload screen, there it says must be uploaded by 28th Oct. Will the portal allow us to upload these docs later on?

Thanks
When you say the PPR letter, do you mean CoPR ?
When is your baby expected to arrive ?

subic85

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
GoHaPPyCaN said:
When you say the PPR letter, do you mean CoPR ?
When is your baby expected to arrive ?
by PPR, I mean Passport Request Letter. Due date is Dec - first week.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
subic85 said:
Dear Seniors,

Primary Applicant -

Spouse

Have you submitted your PPs to the Visa Office? The processing times vary on a case-by-case basis.

Its strange that they did not include that in the communication they sent you. It is better to get it done upfront and you can submit the medicals for the baby when asked.

If the VO gives you extra time to land and your medicals expire before that, then you might have to get medicals done again. Check with your VO. Usually, VOs usually do not honor this request from what I know but you can try. Since she would be delivering in December and you have time till Feb to land, this (God Forbid) might not be granted. My advice would be to not count on it entirely.

Strange. That is inconsistent. Unless you have those documents, you cannot submit them. Not sure if you will be able to submit it at a later point in time but I guess it should be possible (with a LOE). Please check with your VO. Draft an e-mail with all these concerns and request them to get back to you.

Thanks

subic85

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
1. We have not submitted our passports. We assumed we will get another PPR for the three of us after baby is added to the application. Are we in trouble as 30 days deadline is over?

2, 3 and 4:- Will send them an email or raise a CSE today.

Thank you so much for helping as always !!!

Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
subic85 said:
1. We have not submitted our passports. We assumed we will get another PPR for the three of us after baby is added to the application. Are we in trouble as 30 days deadline is over?

2, 3 and 4:- Will send them an email or raise a CSE today.

Thank you so much for helping as always !!!

Regards
Not sure about 1. You should check with the VO. Unless otherwise instructed, PPs should be sent to the VO (generally) IMO. \

Wish you good luck and all the very best!!!

vish2086

Apr 21, 2016
Don't worry I was in the same situation. Though I had sent my passports they came back empty. After the delivery of the baby I submitted the required documents and I got the PPR email again within a month. As soon as the baby arrives you need to get baby's Birth certificate and passport. Submit all the forms requested by CIC.

subic85

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
vish2086 said:
Don't worry I was in the same situation. Though I had sent my passports they came back empty. After the delivery of the baby I submitted the required documents and I got the PPR email again within a month. As soon as the baby arrives you need to get baby's Birth certificate and passport. Submit all the forms requested by CIC.
Thanks, CIC confirmed this on email as well. They mentioned to submit required docs within 30 days of delivery.

Aaisha09

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks, CIC confirmed this on email as well. They mentioned to submit required docs within 30 days of delivery.
Hello,

We're in the same situation - received ppr and I'm expecting our baby in November. We have submitted our passports, along with a cover letter stating the due date and a letter from my doctor confirming the same. Is that the right way to approach this?
Would appreciate your response at the earliest.

Thank you

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Hello,

We're in the same situation - received ppr and I'm expecting our baby in November. We have submitted our passports, along with a cover letter stating the due date and a letter from my doctor confirming the same. Is that the right way to approach this?
Would appreciate your response at the earliest.

Thank you
hi i ma in the same situation, what was the reply from IRCC? please share your experience.

Prateek007

Oct 14, 2019
Even I am in the similar situation. Please help. My wife is pregnant, I have received the PPR and have 20 days left to submit the passport so should I submit it or not?

Dude date for delivery is 2nd December