+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Informed CIC of new born after receiving PPR, no response yet

EE Applicant

Apr 14, 2017
Hi

Am completely new to this forum, Please can some one kindly help me or guide thru the current situation. It would be of great help.

I have received the PPR(passport request) letter on March 6th, and as stated in the letter we have informed the CIC on about the new born child on 15th March once we got the medicals done for the baby.
FYI: Girl baby was born on Dec 3rd 2016.
Its been almost a month and i haven't received any response from the CIC as yet for the next step. However as per the status in the portal:

Medicals - Passed
and all the others have changed to processing like:
BGC - We are processing you background check and will send you a message if we need more information

Please can anyone guide me what has to be done now. Is it normal that CIC takes more than 30 days to respond to the 'change in family composition' information sent to them. How long will the process to take to receive a new PPR letter from CIC.

Id really appreciate if someone can guide me thru this.

Thanks.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017

Ankita219

May 25, 2017
Hello,
I have submitted my e-apr on 12/04/17.
No update yet!
Since I was not getting an option to add my new born dependant child details option on the profile, I had uploaded the baby's doc's on letter of explanation section.

However I have not paid baby's fees and has to upload the baby medical tracking sheet.... What to do? Shall I wait for CIC to ask them or pay it online? And how to attach n send them the medical tracking sheet? Pls suggest

Thanks
Anki

aunty acid

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello,
I have submitted my e-apr on 12/04/17.
No update yet!
Since I was not getting an option to add my new born dependant child details option on the profile, I had uploaded the baby's doc's on letter of explanation section.

However I have not paid baby's fees and has to upload the baby medical tracking sheet.... What to do? Shall I wait for CIC to ask them or pay it online? And how to attach n send them the medical tracking sheet? Pls suggest

Thanks
Anki

You can inform them using the web form...just type ircc webform in the search section of the site...that's wat I did also send them the passport scan and medical of the baby...they will respond...I got an automated mail immediately and a proper response in a week

Ankita219

May 25, 2017
You can inform them using the web form...just type ircc webform in the search section of the site...that's wat I did also send them the passport scan and medical of the baby...they will respond...I got an automated mail immediately and a proper response in a week
Thanks for ur response. I have submitted webform now,but no automated msg had come. Also how did u do the fees?

aunty acid

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Thanks for ur response. I have submitted webform now,but no automated msg had come. Also how did u do the fees?
When they sent the proper response after a week after I sent webform they gave a link in that mail to pay the fees and also explained how to do it moreover I was asked to fill and upload forms imm008 and imm5406

aunty acid

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
The automated mail looks like this
UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA.
*** This is an automated message ***
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Note:
· We will not respond if you have not completed all the mandatory fields on the form,
· Submitting the same request multiple times will not expedite the processing of your enquiry,
· We can only communicate with you in one of our two official languages: English or French,
· For non-case specific enquiries, visit the online Help Centre<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-featured-int.asp> on our website<http://www.cic.gc.ca/>. You can search by typing keywords.
If you are contacting us about:
· Your Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) application:
o we will respond to you as soon as we can,
o most applications are approved within minutes,
o check the junk mail folder of the email address you provided on your eTA application form. Some spam filters may block automated emails from IRCC.
For all other enquiries:
- The turnaround time for a response is 10 business days, and you may expect an answer if:
o you have submitted an application and your application has exceeded normal processing times<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp>,
o you wish to report important changes or an urgent request,
o you wish to change or add a representative, or
o you wish to report a technical issue with IRCC online services.
Please do not reply to this email.

Ankita219

May 25, 2017
The automated mail looks like this
UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA.
*** This is an automated message ***
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Note:
· We will not respond if you have not completed all the mandatory fields on the form,
· Submitting the same request multiple times will not expedite the processing of your enquiry,
· We can only communicate with you in one of our two official languages: English or French,
· For non-case specific enquiries, visit the online Help Centre<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-featured-int.asp> on our website<http://www.cic.gc.ca/>. You can search by typing keywords.
If you are contacting us about:
· Your Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) application:
o we will respond to you as soon as we can,
o most applications are approved within minutes,
o check the junk mail folder of the email address you provided on your eTA application form. Some spam filters may block automated emails from IRCC.
For all other enquiries:
- The turnaround time for a response is 10 business days, and you may expect an answer if:
o you have submitted an application and your application has exceeded normal processing times<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp>,
o you wish to report important changes or an urgent request,
o you wish to change or add a representative, or
o you wish to report a technical issue with IRCC online services.
Please do not reply to this email.
Hello, tried to submit the webform again and the confirmation came but there was no automated email. I am sure they have received it. Thanks a lot.for Ur help. Good luck for ur application.
Regards Anki