+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information Required

softncool

Star Member
Oct 31, 2006
Pakistan
Hello Friends,
This is my first post to the board. I have recently applied for Canadian Immigration. Now as you all now a new process called "Simplified Application" is in use. I have received my acknowledgement and filenumber.
I have a few questions, but I will ask those one at a time.
First question is about destination location in Canada. Is it going to effect outcome of our application or not?
Secondly can we change our destination?
third point is suppose if somebody writes Toronto as his destination, can he change his mind on lending to canada...can he go to Alberta of some other place.

Looking forward for your expert advice
Cool

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
Sine you didn't apply under the pnp category , you are free to land where ever you want.And the distination dont affect the outcome of you application
Welcome to this nice forum

FinPro

Star Member
Sep 18, 2006
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
softncool said:
Hello Friends,
This is my first post to the board. I have recently applied for Canadian Immigration. Now as you all now a new process called "Simplified Application" is in use. I have received my acknowledgement and filenumber.

Welcome to the board and best of luck.

I have a few questions, but I will ask those one at a time.
First question is about destination location in Canada. Is it going to effect outcome of our application or not?

Ans: Under skilled migration category, it will NOT effect.

Secondly can we change our destination?
third point is suppose if somebody writes Toronto as his destination, can he change his mind on lending to canada...can he go to Alberta of some other place.

Ans: Yes. You can. there is no restriction on it.
HTH

Looking forward for your expert advice
Cool