+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

information required

zamjad77

Jul 27, 2009
dear friends

I have applied for permanent residence of Canada in FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER CLASS in April 2008.

I am Electrical Engineer and have applied under the NOC Code: 2133.

This occupation is now no longer in the occupation list under the new rules amended in June 2008.

I requested to withdraw my application and refund my fee amounting to cic islamabad office.

in reply thaey told me that your application has been transferred to the Central Intake Unit (CIU) in Sydney, Canada for further processing.

what does it mean? whether i am eligible for immigration or sydney office will decide it.

plz reply

regards

engr. amjad

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think as u were eligible at the time of application, ur file will be processed. may be a senior can give u a better opinion.

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zamjad77 said:
dear friends

I have applied for permanent residence of Canada in FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER CLASS in April 2008.

I am Electrical Engineer and have applied under the NOC Code: 2133.

This occupation is now no longer in the occupation list under the new rules amended in June 2008.

I requested to withdraw my application and refund my fee amounting to cic islamabad office.

in reply thaey told me that your application has been transferred to the Central Intake Unit (CIU) in Sydney, Canada for further processing.

what does it mean? whether i am eligible for immigration or sydney office will decide it.

plz reply

regards

engr. amjad
As per my information CIO will review you application and as long as your are not falling under one of the 38 occupations, your application may be refused and all processing fees would also be refunded to you.

See what other says

Regards

hemant.pandya

Jul 25, 2009
Dear Friend,

I feel that when you applied there were different regulations, so they should review your file according to old regulations and get back to you. Please have patience, i feel that you will get a positive response.

But one question, when you applied was occupation with NOC 2133 in most wanted occupations list?? If it was then they should take your file happily and process it.

Others please contribute to this...

Best Regards,

Hemant Pandya

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hemant.pandya said:
Dear Friend,

I feel that when you applied there were different regulations, so they should review your file according to old regulations and get back to you. Please have patience, i feel that you will get a positive response.

But one question, when you applied was occupation with NOC 2133 in most wanted occupations list?? If it was then they should take your file happily and process it.

Others please contribute to this...

Best Regards,

Hemant Pandya
Wrong, s/he applied after 28/02/08 so if s/he doesn't have experience in the "NOC 38" eventually s/he will receive a refusal letter.

PMM

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You never can tell in such a case. It may or may not get through.

Even though the chances are that they will eventually refuse the application and refund your application fees, Who knows, Luck might be on your side and........

If I were you, I would not withdraw the application, as you haven't got anything to loose.
Just forget about it in the mean time and keep your fingers crossed.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
I don't agree, BobbyB... such cases are being refused sooner or later. waiting will only increase the total time...

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aanbaan said:
I don't agree, BobbyB... such cases are being refused sooner or later. waiting will only increase the total time...
Have you read and understood what I wrote?
"Even though the chances are that they will eventually refuse the application and refund your application fees, Who knows, Luck might be on your side and........"

"Just forget about it in the mean time and keep your fingers crossed".
The OP has got nothing to loose, so let him take a chance. By withdrawing the case he has no chance. If they refuse it, fine.