+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information required regarding NOC 5245

Jasm@n

Nov 17, 2019
Hi all .... Congrats to those who have received their PR ...Well I am planning to apply on behalf of my wife in self employed stream under NOC 5245 Pattern makers - textiles

She is aged 38 yrs
Qualification: BA BEd
2 yrs course cum training in boutique work
5 yrs exp as Boutique owner (Completing in May 2020)
IELTS L-6.5 R-4.5 W-6 S-5.5
My Qualification 3 yrs Diploma Electronics after 10th and 1 year Diploma in Computers after it

As concerned with Boutique self employment we have the following documents:
1. Registration under MSME (Udyog Adhar)
2. Tax returns filed as individuals with business premises details
3. Day Book for cash Inflow/Outflow
4. Bills for the customers from last 4+ years.
5. Savings Bank Account with passbook entries since the account is opened, having Boutique address.
6. Separate Electricity Bill for Boutique with NRS (Non-residential) code mentioned on the bill.
7. Property Tax invoice filed by the Property owner(my father) with the mentioned area on the ground floor ( 17x11 ft) as commercial part of the house as we are running boutique in the front room of our home situated in a big colony.
8. Opening Ceremony Invitation card distributed in May 2015.
9. Photos of the suits/dresses stitched/designed.

As far as the legal and status documents concerned we have almost everything along with the funds about INR 14 lacs and a residential plot with value about 20 lacs

So what else according to u is required....

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Hi all .... Congrats to those who have received their PR ...Well I am planning to apply on behalf of my wife in self employed stream under NOC 5245 Pattern makers - textiles

She is aged 38 yrs
Qualification: BA BEd
2 yrs course cum training in boutique work
5 yrs exp as Boutique owner (Completing in May 2020)
IELTS L-6.5 R-4.5 W-6 S-5.5
My Qualification 3 yrs Diploma Electronics after 10th and 1 year Diploma in Computers after it

As concerned with Boutique self employment we have the following documents:
1. Registration under MSME (Udyog Adhar)
2. Tax returns filed as individuals with business premises details
3. Day Book for cash Inflow/Outflow
4. Bills for the customers from last 4+ years.
5. Savings Bank Account with passbook entries since the account is opened, having Boutique address.
6. Separate Electricity Bill for Boutique with NRS (Non-residential) code mentioned on the bill.
7. Property Tax invoice filed by the Property owner(my father) with the mentioned area on the ground floor ( 17x11 ft) as commercial part of the house as we are running boutique in the front room of our home situated in a big colony.
8. Opening Ceremony Invitation card distributed in May 2015.
9. Photos of the suits/dresses stitched/designed.

As far as the legal and status documents concerned we have almost everything along with the funds about INR 14 lacs and a residential plot with value about 20 lacs

So what else according to u is required....
Net worth certificate.. You should get it from the charted accountant with details of all your movable and immovable properties and assets .. anything less than 100k cad is risky

Reactions: Jasm@n

Jasm@n

Nov 17, 2019
Net worth certificate.. You should get it from the charted accountant with details of all your movable and immovable properties and assets .. anything less than 100k cad is risky
Thanks a lot....any other suggestions please...?