+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information required for biometrics in Canada

mabrar

Feb 6, 2012
Hi All,
I applied my PR application for EE under CEC. Last week i got a letter from IRCC to submit biometrics(fingerprints & digital photo). As you know due to COVID-19 all Service Canada Offices(SCO`s) are temporarily closed until further notice and they are also not taking any appointment. On the other hand IRCC extended submission days from 30 days to 90 days. I am worried what are the chances these SCO`s will be opened in coming 60 days? is there any private centers except SCO`s who provides biometrics facility in Ontario? will it be acceptable?

Looking forward to your response.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,
I applied my PR application for EE under CEC. Last week i got a letter from IRCC to submit biometrics(fingerprints & digital photo). As you know due to COVID-19 all Service Canada Offices(SCO`s) are temporarily closed until further notice and they are also not taking any appointment. On the other hand IRCC extended submission days from 30 days to 90 days. I am worried what are the chances these SCO`s will be opened in coming 60 days? is there any private centers except SCO`s who provides biometrics facility in Ontario? will it be acceptable?

Looking forward to your response.
There is nothing to be worried about. There are many many people in the same situation as you and IRCC is of course very well aware of this situation.

If the centres don't reopen in time, IRCC will extend the deadline further.

No - there are no private centres where you can complete biometrics. It must be done at one of the official SCOs.

mabrar

Feb 6, 2012
There is nothing to be worried about. There are many many people in the same situation as you and IRCC is of course very well aware of this situation.

If the centres don't reopen in time, IRCC will extend the deadline further.

No - there are no private centres where you can complete biometrics. It must be done at one of the official SCOs.
Thank you for quick response.