+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information require for small city morden manitoba immigration - Urgent

viharsurani

Jun 20, 2014
Sir,
My self vihar surani.
I am Diploma Mechanical Engineer(Total 13 years of education) & I have +12 years exp in manufacturing line.
I have 5.0 overall band in IELTS. (Reading-5.5, Listening-5.5, Speaking-5.0, Writing-4.5)
My spouse have 4.5 overall band in IELTS.
Really, I want migrate to canadian small city morden.
Can I eligible to apply ?

If yes so let me know process and consultant.

Regards,
Vihar Surani

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viharsurani said:
Sir,
My self vihar surani.
I am Diploma Mechanical Engineer(Total 13 years of education) & I have +12 years exp in manufacturing line.
I have 5.0 overall band in IELTS. (Reading-5.5, Listening-5.5, Speaking-5.0, Writing-4.5)
My spouse have 4.5 overall band in IELTS.
Really, I want migrate to canadian small city morden.
Can I eligible to apply ?

If yes so let me know process and consultant.

Regards,
Vihar Surani
You may want to read up the requirements here: http://mordenmb.com/business/immigrate-to-morden/how-to-get-here
See if you are eligible.
Also there is a thread for this - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/opportunity-to-immigrate-to-a-small-city-in-manitoba-t133220.0.html

.../atb

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viharsurani said:
Dear Sir,

Thanx for your reply.
But I want to know about my eligiblity ?
Read through the link - the answers you seek are there: http://mordenmb.com/business/immigrate-to-morden/how-to-get-here
Take time to read through all the information in the link. If you did you will see this:

DO I QUALIFY FOR MORDEN'S COMMUNITY DRIVEN IMMIGRATION INITIATIVE?

In order to qualify to apply for Morden's Immigration Initiative, you MUST:

- be between the ages of 21 and 45
- have no other connection to other parts of Canada (ie. through friends, relatives or previous employment or education)
- completed at least a one-year, post-secondary education or training program for which you received a diploma, certificate or degree
- at least two years full-time work experience in the past five years
- job-ready English proficiency demonstrated by scoring at least 5 on a recent General IELTS test (must have a minimum of 5 in each of the bands)
- have the genuine intention and ability to economically establish and settle in Morden
- have settlement funds as required by MPNP ($10,000 for Principal applicant and $2,000 for each dependent). This is in addition to any funds needed tor exploratory visit expenses, etc.).

Due to high numbers of applicants, preference for selection will be given to applicants who:

- Have experience in manufacturing (specifically entry level manufacturing), cabinetmakers, welders, factory sewing machine operators, and childcare/daycare workers. These target occupations are subject to change – continue to check this site for changes
- Have experience in living in a rural area, with the ability to adapt to culture and climate
- Show genuine intention in living and working in Morden, with no previous connections with other parts of Canada

See if it matches your qualifications. If it does, then apply. You make the decision on whether you are eligible or not by matching the criteria to your qualifications.

.../atb

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
viharsurani said:
Dear Sir,

Thanx for your reply.
But I want to know about my eligiblity ?
Your IELTS results are too low.