+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information regarding the New PR card

S. Ahsan

Sep 4, 2022
Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help me a little bit. I arrived in Canada but had a temporary address, so the lady at the airport told me i can either do it online on the change of address notification or fax IRCC office a form which she gave to me. I tried changing it online but it doesnt permit me. I want to know if someone else is experiencing the issue also.

Second, I faxed the document but I dont know whether they have received it?? Is there a way to check if they have received the address.

Third, I tried calling them on phone but they dont pick it up.

Urgent help. I need the PR card on time because I need to travel back home in a few months which is extremely important.

Thanks

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help me a little bit. I arrived in Canada but had a temporary address, so the lady at the airport told me i can either do it online on the change of address notification or fax IRCC office a form which she gave to me. I tried changing it online but it doesnt permit me. I want to know if someone else is experiencing the issue also.

Second, I faxed the document but I dont know whether they have received it?? Is there a way to check if they have received the address.

Third, I tried calling them on phone but they dont pick it up.

Urgent help. I need the PR card on time because I need to travel back home in a few months which is extremely important.

Thanks
Hey call them on that number to be sure . They can update the address

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021