+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information regarding CAN+ Visa

Sandeep_Singh

Sep 7, 2019
Hello friends
I am Indian passport holder with valid USA B1/B2 visa.
Last month I visited New York and near by states for 8 days.
Now, I am in India and want to apply for Canada Visitor Visa.
I read about CAN+ Visa category
Should I apply now or wait more two months?
Should apply online or offline ?
Anyone has experience regards

Thanks
Sandeep

amndhln

Feb 12, 2016
GUELPH
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-07-2016
You can apply. Online/offline does not matter.
As such there is no separate application for Can+. All the applications are scanned for eligibility and officer decides.
Based on your US visa you may be considered.

jaskaran0022

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Hey, I have a question I have traveled Canada back in 2014 on student Visa, but unfortunately due to some personal problem I returned back without completing studies. I have not overstayed there, I came back in India nearly around 2-3 months before the expiry of student visa. At that time I got US visitor also but that was for 2-3
You can apply. Online/offline does not matter.
As such there is no separate application for Can+. All the applications are scanned for eligibility and officer decides.
Based on your US visa you may be considered.
months. Now I want to visit Canada, in my case Is I am eligible for Can+ Visa category ?

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Hello friends
I am Indian passport holder with valid USA B1/B2 visa.
Last month I visited New York and near by states for 8 days.
Now, I am in India and want to apply for Canada Visitor Visa.
I read about CAN+ Visa category
Should I apply now or wait more two months?
Should apply online or offline ?
Anyone has experience regards

Thanks
Sandeep
Simply apply for a visitor visa online or on paper.

For paper applications, check the document checklist for full details of what you need to submit with your application.

Please note:

• Visa application centres are not involved in the visa decision-making process and can’t provide advice to applicants.
  • All decisions on applications are made by visa officers at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada visa offices.
  • Applications that meet the criteria will also be processed faster.

There is no guarantee that your visa application will be processed under Can+. It is upto the officer who will process your application.

I still advise you to complete & attach all the supporting documentation while submitting your application.

jaskaran0022

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Simply apply for a visitor visa online or on paper.

For paper applications, check the document checklist for full details of what you need to submit with your application.

Please note:

• Visa application centres are not involved in the visa decision-making process and can’t provide advice to applicants.
  • All decisions on applications are made by visa officers at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada visa offices.
  • Applications that meet the criteria will also be processed faster.

There is no guarantee that your visa application will be processed under Can+. It is upto the officer who will process your application.

I still advise you to complete & attach all the supporting documentation while submitting your application.
Hey, I have a question I have traveled Canada back in 2014 on student Visa, but unfortunately due to some personal problem I returned back without completing studies. I have not overstayed there, I came back in India nearly around 2-3 months before the expiry of student visa. At that time I got US visitor also but that was for 2-3 months. Now I want to visit Canada, in my case Is I am eligible for Can+ Visa category ?

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Hey, I have a question I have traveled Canada back in 2014 on student Visa, but unfortunately due to some personal problem I returned back without completing studies. I have not overstayed there, I came back in India nearly around 2-3 months before the expiry of student visa. At that time I got US visitor also but that was for 2-3 months. Now I want to visit Canada, in my case Is I am eligible for Can+ Visa category ?

As i said it earlier, it depends on the visa processing officer but as you have already US visa, you may be eligible for CAN+ processing.

I hope it helps.