+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information regarding bakery course

Aastha2311

Nov 29, 2018
Hey
I am thinking of applying to a bakery college in canada for may 2021 intake... I would like to know which college is better humber or george brown or fanshwe or la salle... and what is the job demand for bakers there... is certificate course good or should I go for diploma...???
Please help

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So how will you plan to show that your fine art degree and time as an art teacher are relevant to taking a bakery course. Also you would need to show how such a course would improve your prospects in your home country.

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
What about the job demands for bakers and work permit
You have to research college ratings in bakery industry and make sure that you're attending one of the best schools. You can tie the baking course as a way to offer your art students new perspective and to be one of the only teachers in your country who teaches such integrated course

Reactions: Aastha2311

Aastha2311

Nov 29, 2018
So how will you plan to show that your fine art degree and time as an art teacher are relevant to taking a bakery course. Also you would need to show how such a course would improve your prospects in your home country.
Like If I want to work in canada itself then why do I have to show the prospects in my home country

Aastha2311

Nov 29, 2018
You have to research college ratings in bakery industry and make sure that you're attending one of the best schools. You can tie the baking course as a way to offer your art students new perspective and to be one of the only teachers in your country who teaches such integrated course
What is the best way to find that... because I would be needing canadian work permit too after the course

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Like If I want to work in canada itself then why do I have to show the prospects in my home country
Beacuse nobody should be applying for a study permit simply as a means to stay in Canada on a permenant or long term basis post study even though that may be the intention. A study permit allows someone to come to Canada as a temporary resident so need to show intention to study but at end of that study plan to return home.

Without expressing in your study permit application how this will develop your prospects in your home country it would be unlikely a study permit would be approved given intention appears as though coming to Canada with no intention of leaving which as you can read on here many rejections occur for this reason.

Obviously students apply for a permit, get a work permit and eventually apply for PR but for the study permit applcation not advisable to lay that out upfront so one step at a time, get a study permit first expressing why the course makes sense, why you need to study in Canada not your home country and how that would help when you return home.

Aastha2311

Nov 29, 2018
Beacuse nobody should be applying for a study permit simply as a means to stay in Canada on a permenant or long term basis post study even though that may be the intention. A study permit allows someone to come to Canada as a temporary resident so need to show intention to study but at end of that study plan to return home.

Without expressing in your study permit application how this will develop your prospects in your home country it would be unlikely a study permit would be approved given intention appears as though coming to Canada with no intention of leaving which as you can read on here many rejections occur for this reason.

Obviously students apply for a permit, get a work permit and eventually apply for PR but for the study permit applcation not advisable to lay that out upfront so one step at a time, get a study permit first expressing why the course makes sense, why you need to study in Canada not your home country and how that would help when you return home.
Okay
Thank you for advice

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020