+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

information needed

balraj hundal

Nov 16, 2017
i am studying in st clair college, windsor, ontario. i came in january intake 2018 i did my 3 semester and now thinking to take unofficial drop due to some family problems. college is saying 4th semester will be available on january 2020 only. please help me to get solution and what i can do instead of this to get problem solved.
thank you

King.bill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
i am studying in st clair college, windsor, ontario. i came in january intake 2018 i did my 3 semester and now thinking to take unofficial drop due to some family problems. college is saying 4th semester will be available on january 2020 only. please help me to get solution and what i can do instead of this to get problem solved.
thank you
Sorry to hear about your situation. It's extremely weird that college is not offering the courses you need until January 2020.
You can't stay if you are not attending school while on a student permit. If you leave back to your home country and want to comeback in 2020 to finish your diploma, you need to get that in writing from college that they are not able to offer the courses you need to graduate until 2020. Also, gather enough proof to support your family situation.
With all the documents to prove your situation and a very clearly laid down LOE, you should apply for a new study permit from home country next year(this is considering your study permit would have expired by Spring 2020).

balraj hundal

Nov 16, 2017
But my study permit and visa is valid till november 2020.
Then too i have to leave country?
I can stay here with my brother isn't it?