+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information missing

Sushmitha S

Dec 18, 2023
I have received an email from IRCC to submit passport on 11th Jan 2024, According to that we have followed the instruction after that received message on 19th as it is under process, But in our Family class application tracker portal/IRCC tracking portal the updated date is getting change every day but we cannot see as in what are they updating in portal , are they looking for any information coz after 11th Jan no email been received.
Please can someone tell me as in how to contact IRCC apart from web form coz if you submit webform you get auto answered email.

Need to check if any information they updating which could be emergency in the portal as portal doesnot show any details apart from always the updated date being getting changed .

Please do help

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
I have received an email from IRCC to submit passport on 11th Jan 2024, According to that we have followed the instruction after that received message on 19th as it is under process, But in our Family class application tracker portal/IRCC tracking portal the updated date is getting change every day but we cannot see as in what are they updating in portal , are they looking for any information coz after 11th Jan no email been received.
Please can someone tell me as in how to contact IRCC apart from web form coz if you submit webform you get auto answered email.

Need to check if any information they updating which could be emergency in the portal as portal doesnot show any details apart from always the updated date being getting changed .

Please do help
Did you submit the passport ? if yes then wait until they return your passport with visa, and don't worry about the updates in the portal

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
They usuallydo ghost updates in the portal about five days in a row and then the application is closed after your COPR and PPR.

You have nothing to worry about.