Information in imm1294e form incorrect

Shaikhsabih

Nov 6, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Hi guys,

Applied through SDS, long story short, i made a mistake in the study permit application and typed in wrong country of birth, even though im not a national of that country (UAE) but i was still born there.

My biometrics request letter didnt have those info, the VAC representative said its ok to do the biometrics since my passport is going to be scanned and the correct info will be submitted.

I have emailed the Abu Dhabi office and have filled the enquiry form.

Will i get a refusal for providing wrong information?

nabilrana7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
No bro they wont reject it only because of the mistake.i entered wrong country of birth as well ans got mine approved.I would advise you to send a webform to the embassy stating the mistake you made they will look into it.

Reactions: Shaikhsabih

Shaikhsabih

Nov 6, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
No bro they wont reject it only because of the mistake.i entered wrong country of birth as well ans got mine approved.I would advise you to send a webform to the embassy stating the mistake you made they will look into it.
Thanks for the info, apparently it was a mistake on their side after i double checked it. Its been 30 days and I have no info on what is going on, today was the orientation day.. i applied through sds..