+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information for kid's visa for schooling in canada.

Rashpal_singh

Jan 16, 2019
Hello,
I had a 6year kid male completed his First class with first class grade. I want to admit him in canadian school for his better future. I am married since 8 years doing my own retail outlet of spare parts here. I had done 3 years diploma in Electronics telecommunication after10+2 and my wife is Msc IT doing job in private school as computer teacher since 3 years. Please guide me how to get visa for my child for Canada.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,
I had a 6year kid male completed his First class with first class grade. I want to admit him in canadian school for his better future. I am married since 8 years doing my own retail outlet of spare parts here. I had done 3 years diploma in Electronics telecommunication after10+2 and my wife is Msc IT doing job in private school as computer teacher since 3 years. Please guide me how to get visa for my child for Canada.
You'll need to find a school in Canada willing to accept your child as an international student and then apply for a study permit for your child. As part of the study permit, you will have to demonstrate that you have the funds to pay for the $15,000 per year tuition fees and also have additional funds available to cover your child's living expenses. As part of the study permit application you will also have to demonstrate that you have found someone to ask as your child's guardian in Canada. Since only your child will be permitted to move to Canada if the study permit is approved, you will have to find a guardian who will take care of your child while they are in Canada (i.e. your child would live with this person and this person will take care of their basic needs such as food, clothing, getting them to school, etc.).

If the study permit is approved, only your child will be able to move to Canada (not you or your wife).

Rashpal_singh

Jan 16, 2019
But why should parent can't move to Canada with kid. As parents want take care of his child themselves. If we clear all required docs demanded by admin than ......is it possible or its completely banned of parents to go.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
But why should parent can't move to Canada with kid. As parents want take care of his child themselves. If we clear all required docs demanded by admin than ......is it possible or its completely banned of parents to go.
If parents want to move to Canada they must find their own way to immigrate, study or work. Many people would enrol their children in a Canadian school in order to move to Canada themselves. By requiring a guardian and custodian this allows international students to attend school in Canada without having parents move to Canada and refuse to go home or work illegally.

Reactions: Rashpal_singh