+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information after receiving an ITA

manuchackofrancis1990

May 21, 2018
Hello guys,

I just received an ITA on the 23rd of April after a long wait of 1 year. Now I am in the process of completing my online application.
It would be really appreciable if someone could help me get answers to the following questions:

1. I wanted to know with the latest facts and figures if available or known to anybody that, within how many days after the online submissions in the cic website do they ask for passport submission (respective of the fact if all documents are fine)?

2. Also, in case the if passport request is done, does it mean we are eligible to receive a PR?

3. And if the passport request comes and everything is positive, within how much time do they deliver back the processed passport?

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
Hello guys,

I just received an ITA on the 23rd of April after a long wait of 1 year. Now I am in the process of completing my online application.
It would be really appreciable if someone could help me get answers to the following questions:

1. I wanted to know with the latest facts and figures if available or known to anybody that, within how many days after the online submissions in the cic website do they ask for passport submission (respective of the fact if all documents are fine)?

2. Also, in case the if passport request is done, does it mean we are eligible to receive a PR?

3. And if the passport request comes and everything is positive, within how much time do they deliver back the processed passport?

1. I wanted to know with the latest facts and figures if available or known to anybody that, within how many days after the online submissions in the cic website do they ask for passport submission (respective of the fact if all documents are fine)?depends form case to case but CIC assures that 80% get processed within 6 months.some might take 30 day some couple of months while some take more than a year

2. Also, in case the if passport request is done, does it mean we are eligible to receive a PR?COPR on the passport is a ticket to canada to get youre PR card

3. And if the passport request comes and everything is positive, within how much time do they deliver back the processed passport?2 weeks from what i have read

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hello guys,

2. Only when you get your passport back with Visa and COPR.