+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information about MASc in Electrical and Computer Engineering

sachinmrt11

Oct 7, 2012
Hello, I am Sachin Sharma from India.I want to get some information related to Master of Applied Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering in Canada Universities.
I have done Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from an Indian University and i am very much interested in studying in Master degree in studying Master of Science but i have confusion that i only have 62% marks in my graduation that is 1st division marks according to Indian education system and i have some published papers in the field of Antenna at National and International level. I have studied through out my life in English from my Schooling to my College life. My complete education was in English Language but i am going to give IELTS exam next month. So i want to know that,Can i apply for the MASc in Electrical and Computer Engineering in Universities as i have only 62% marks in my Graduation and Can i apply without having score in IELTS exams as i already have whole education in English medium.
So i want to know can i get admission in any good university of Canada.
I'll be very thankful to you if you provide me all the necessary information related to above query.

With Best Regards
Sachin Sharma.