Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
Hey, anyone whose PR already and received a request letter of submitting the SCHEDULE A / IMM 5669 (BACKGROUND DECLARATION FROM)?
How long before you get your PPR from the date you submitted the request REPLACED DOCUMENT? (IMM 5669). I'm a bit worried because until now there is no progress yet. can someone with kind heart let me know please. thanks

Fitztorious

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I found there to be about a 5 week wait in between an RCMP request and a PPR and that almost everyone with a RCMP request received a PPR except for a few situations. Schedule A might be a similar wait.

sweet pea

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2-15
Doc's Request.
SCHEDULE A IMM5669 24-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
Fitztorious said:
I found there to be about a 5 week wait in between an RCMP request and a PPR and that almost everyone with a RCMP request received a PPR except for a few situations. Schedule A might be a similar wait.
i had a friend which was requested to provide RCMP clearance and he provide it like 10 days and then after a week he got PPR. and he's PR already now.

kosiry

Aug 10, 2015
Hi, sweetpea!
We also submitted application and recieved a schedule A request today which says :

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 Schedule A: Please use the following link to provide details of your personal/education history

for the period November 1, 2009 - May 31, 2010"

My husband is PA.. This is the time he was serving in army (obligatory military service). It is mentioned in general application for sure. So it means CIC wants to us just to wrtie it again or submit any documents proving that? We are quite confused with this request.

Moreover should we fill the whole schedule or just the part regardign that time frame? Should it be printed, signed, scaned or just filled and name written.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kosiry said:
Hi, sweetpea!
We also submitted application and recieved a schedule A request today which says :

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 Schedule A: Please use the following link to provide details of your personal/education history

for the period November 1, 2009 - May 31, 2010"

My husband is PA.. This is the time he was serving in army (obligatory military service). It is mentioned in general application for sure. So it means CIC wants to us just to wrtie it again or submit any documents proving that? We are quite confused with this request.

Moreover should we fill the whole schedule or just the part regardign that time frame? Should it be printed, signed, scaned or just filled and name written.
I really do think there are certain things that CIC wants a signed document for. Reaffirm that he was in the military at the time, and there is another space on Schedule A where you have to mention military participation, so write it in there, too, and sign it.

My partner got one asking him to do the Statutory Questions part, which were clearly done already on the original application. There is nothing in those question that applies to him - he's never been in a political organization or been refused a visa or admission to another country. We thought maybe it was because he was born in a communist country that they wanted him to affirm those things, or maybe because his passport was stolen a few years ago in his own country, and the person who stole it has been Up To Something. Who knows? We gave them what they wanted, a few days later our ECAS said Decision Made, and we have been holding our breaths for the 48 hours since then and are now turning blue......

kosiry

Aug 10, 2015
Thanks a lot, dobes!!!

Just like you mentioned we also thought it will be logical to fill just the period that they are interested in but in this sort of situations you are starting to doubt anything.. and think it over and over again not make any sort of mistake.. Thats why successful or negative exprerience of other applicants is really important to know..

Good luck to you!! I'm sure you will have positive decision and all your worries will be over soon ;)

AmrMagdy

Dec 25, 2015
Maadi, Cairo
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-11-2015
Med's Done....
05-12-2015
I got my AOR 27th dec and i was asked to supply schedule A 5th jan..the message says i have a gap 9/2013-present in my history which isn't true...i will fill, scan and upload it along with loe containing a printout of my application details that show no gaps + my employment records for this claimed "gap" period as an evidence