+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Info needed regarding NS PNP !

mbasitg

Aug 3, 2012
Hello guys!!!

Someone from canada asked me to apply for NS PNP and im being told by that someone that i have to pay 1500 CAD as their service fee and 150 CAD as application fee. All they asked me to provide them Original IELTS with atleast score of 5.0 and 6 passport photographs. That person is immigration paralegal in canada at some firm. and i know that person by only facebook. So can i trust that person? I have IELTS 7.0 score and im gradute from Pakistani university and have little work experience too.

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
mbasitg said:
Hello guys!!!

Someone from canada asked me to apply for NS PNP and im being told by that someone that i have to pay 1500 CAD as their service fee and 150 CAD as application fee. All they asked me to provide them Original IELTS with atleast score of 5.0 and 6 passport photographs. That person is immigration paralegal in canada at some firm. and i know that person by only facebook. So can i trust that person? I have IELTS 7.0 score and im gradute from Pakistani university and have little work experience too.
I am not sure how much it costs for the service but it's fairly simple enough for you to try alone.
I don't think PNP application service worth freaking 1500CAD LOL

it sounds like there will be high chance of scam.

mbasitg

Aug 3, 2012
Diaboluce said:
I am not sure how much it costs for the service but it's fairly simple enough for you to try alone.
I don't think PNP application service worth freaking 1500CAD LOL

it sounds like there will be high chance of scam.
how can i know im eligible for this program... i mean can u breakdown the process in simpler way... Sorry i have bad english

Nov 2, 2013
Hi all,

I am an NSPNP nominee........as of now the PNP without job offer scheme is on hold. No applications will be accepted until further notice. If someone says he/she can get a nomination fron NS without a job offer is definitely a scamster. So be careful.

As far as I know NS immigration office doesnot take any fees if you have job offer.

Moreover, it is a very easy process. You do not need a representative for this.

Good Luck