+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Info missing in ITA application

Dalbir22

May 2, 2019
Hello! I am a new member. need urgent help.I am currently applying to receive an ITA. While applying for ITA, following option is missing in the "study and languages section:

"Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years."

My WES result is Bachelor's degree (4 years) and a PG diploma (1 year). So with the above mentioned option missing, I have to select either Bachelor's degree option or Master's degree option which is not correct.
Thanks!

Dalbir22

May 2, 2019
On Canadian Govt website, the crs calculator gives my score 465 with more than 3 years experience but if I select Bachelor's while applying for ITA, the score comes down to 432 which is also not correct. What did you do in the situation?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello! I am a new member. need urgent help.I am currently applying to receive an ITA. While applying for ITA, following option is missing in the "study and languages section:

"Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years."

My WES result is Bachelor's degree (4 years) and a PG diploma (1 year). So with the above mentioned option missing, I have to select either Bachelor's degree option or Master's degree option which is not correct.
Thanks!
You post is hard to understand, could you rephrase it?

Also l, there is no such thing as an application for an ITA.

Dalbir22

May 2, 2019
Sorry for the confusion.Let me rephrase if it helps. I am applying to receive an ITA. In the "study and languages" section when I have to fill my education level it is showing all the options such as 1."Bachelor's degree three or more years" 2. "Master' degree or degree needed to practise in a licensed profession" but not 3. "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years". My WES result shows that i have a Bachelor's degree (4 years) and a PG Diploma ( 1 year). This means that i have two or more certificates, degrees or diplomas which falls under no. 3 option. With no. 3 my score is 465, with no. 1 my score comes down to 432 and with no. 2 my score goes up to 472. My score 465 is what I had calculated on Canadian Govt crs score calculator where no. 3 option is still available. But when I am going to submit my application officially no. 3 option is not there.
For further information, I have done BA in Geography and MA in English and WES considers MA as a PG Diploma and BA as Bachelor's degree (4 years).

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Sorry for the confusion.Let me rephrase if it helps. I am applying to receive an ITA. In the "study and languages" section when I have to fill my education level it is showing all the options such as 1."Bachelor's degree three or more years" 2. "Master' degree or degree needed to practise in a licensed profession" but not 3. "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years". My WES result shows that i have a Bachelor's degree (4 years) and a PG Diploma ( 1 year). This means that i have two or more certificates, degrees or diplomas which falls under no. 3 option. With no. 3 my score is 465, with no. 1 my score comes down to 432 and with no. 2 my score goes up to 472. My score 465 is what I had calculated on Canadian Govt crs score calculator where no. 3 option is still available. But when I am going to submit my application officially no. 3 option is not there.
For further information, I have done BA in Geography and MA in English and WES considers MA as a PG Diploma and BA as Bachelor's degree (4 years).
1. Enter details of your MA - In the "Level of Education" Dropdown, choose "One year program at a university..."
2. Hit "Save and Add".
3. The form will clear and you can add details of your BA - in the "Level of Education" dropdown, choose "Bachelor's Degree OR a three year..."
4. Hit "Save and Add"

Enter the same ECA number for both, since they were both evaluated on the same ECA, right?

Both degrees should now be in the list and you can click "Next" to continue on.

This will save both your degrees and you should get points for both.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
1. Enter details of your MA - In the "Level of Education" Dropdown, choose "One year program at a university..."
2. Hit "Save and Add".
3. The form will clear and you can add details of your BA - in the "Level of Education" dropdown, choose "Bachelor's Degree OR a three year..."
4. Hit "Save and Add"

Enter the same ECA number for both, since they were both evaluated on the same ECA, right?

Exactly what I was gonna say, albeit worded differently. This is a beautiful explanation.

Dalbir22

May 2, 2019
Thanks a ton! Seems like a solution. Will do it and update you. Thanks again
2. Hit "Save and Add".
4. Hit "Save and Add"