+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Info about proof of financial support

andrea19

Oct 30, 2017
Dear all,
I'm Andrea from Italy and I'm applying for the a study permit in Quebec. I'm stuck at "proof of financial support" part. I thought to submit a letter of financial support written by my dad together with his last 6 bank statements. My dad's bank doesn't deliver statement already in english or french, thus a translation is needed.
My questions are:
Should a certified translator do the translation of bank statements?
Will be good also a normal translation, certified by an italian notary?
Thanks in advance.

Jahed

Jul 7, 2017
Dear all,
I'm Andrea from Italy and I'm applying for the a study permit in Quebec. I'm stuck at "proof of financial support" part. I thought to submit a letter of financial support written by my dad together with his last 6 bank statements. My dad's bank doesn't deliver statement already in english or french, thus a translation is needed.
My questions are:
Should a certified translator do the translation of bank statements?
Will be good also a normal translation, certified by an italian notary?
Thanks in advance.
Hello Andrea
Yes its better if you translate it by a certified translator and also include the copies of the originals .

Good Day

andrea19

Oct 30, 2017
Hello Andrea
Yes its better if you translate it by a certified translator and also include the copies of the originals .

Good Day
I see now that in Italy there are not certified translator. Maybe I should go with the translated copy to a notary to certify it. Someone could give me some suggestion how to translate bank statement? It is basically a chart...
Thanks again