+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ineligible sponsorship help

Apr 10, 2020
If the principal applicant withdrawal the PR application while it is still in process. It is possible the applicant will no longer be a member of the family class if re-apply again

Apr 10, 2020
what's the condition for sponsorship undertaking ? If I understand correctly once the sponsor withdrawal the sponsorship, the applicant no longer a member of the family class. But what will happen if the applicant did not the sponsor

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
what's the condition for sponsorship undertaking ? If I understand correctly once the sponsor withdrawal the sponsorship, the applicant no longer a member of the family class. But what will happen if the applicant did not the sponsor
If the sponsor withdraws then the application is cancelled.

I don't get what you mean by "but what will happen if the applicant did not the sponsor" please clarify.

bian07

May 19, 2017
If the sponsor withdraws then the application is cancelled.

I don't get what you mean by "but what will happen if the applicant did not the sponsor" please clarify.
I think they mean what happens if the applicant withdraws

Apr 10, 2020
Thanks for your clarification. I want to know if the applicant withdraws spousal sponsorship before the decision made; will the PA still a member of the family class in the future application?

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Thanks for your clarification. I want to know if the applicant withdraws spousal sponsorship before the decision made; will the PA still a member of the family class in the future application?
so long as the sponsor and applicant remain in a genuine relationship the applicant will remain to be a member of the family class.