+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ineligible profile in express entry.

buk4real

Jun 24, 2017
I recently got a message that my previously eligible profile has become in eligible, all effort in submitting a new profile returned with ineligible status. All reasons mentioned for ineligibility were false as I have over 10years working experience, an IELTS score of CLB 7, kindly advise on wa

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
I recently got a message that my previously eligible profile has become in eligible, all effort in submitting a new profile returned with ineligible status. All reasons mentioned for ineligibility were false as I have over 10years working experience, an IELTS score of CLB 7, kindly advise on wa
have you registered at the Job Bank?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Just Clocked 36, and my profile changed to ineligible a day after my birthday.
There's your answer. You dropped to 66/100, and are now ineligible. If you increase your language scores, you'll be eligible again.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Pl

Please is increasing Lang score the only alternative in increasing my 66/100 score.
Also would like to ask if my partner's ielts is likely to increase my score in any way
You can't do anything about Age or Experience, and Education is a tough one as well (unless you're in the middle of a Masters or something). So that leaves English/French, Arranged Employment in Canada, and Adaptability.

Yes, your partner's (spouse or common-law relationship) IELTS scores can get you points.

Read through the factors on the page - it's all there.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Pl

Please is increasing Lang score the only alternative in increasing my 66/100 score.
Also would like to ask if my partner's ielts is likely to increase my score in any way
Write IELTS again, get your scores up - you would be eligible once again.

Abid Ali

Apr 30, 2018
Hello,

I'm 31 years old and posses more than 06 years of experience.
I've completed bachelors and scored L : 6, R : 7.5, S : 7, W : 6 in IELTS.
My wife has also done bachelors and got almost same marks in IELTS.
Can anyone please let me know my FSW score? As my express entry profile says I'm in eligible.