+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indians in Regina preferably from Andhra Pradesh.

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Hi People,
Are there any Telugus or Indians out there is Regina?? Just wanna know :)

Regards,
Abhi.

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
Guys don't be like this...Going to an international country is not to extend research experience and gain knowledge but also get experience by befriending different people from different community .....Come out of your comfort zone and just don't be like "I ll be comfortable if I get someone to travel along with people from tamilnadu,andhra, india and I will only share room with people from these ethinicity"........ If I got your thread's overall picture wrong then forgive me

rvtj40

Apr 19, 2013
hyderabad ( ANDHRA PRADESH )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arun_kumar said:
Guys don't be like this...Going to an international country is not to extend research experience and gain knowledge but also get experience by befriending different people from different community .....Come out of your comfort zone and just don't be like "I ll be comfortable if I get someone to travel along from tamilnadu,andhra, india and will only share room with people from these ethinicity"........ If I got your thread's overall picture wrong then forgive me
yes bro.. what u have said is completely true.. making friendly with different people would be very interesting and we can learn so many things and i love to move with different place and religious people...actually i know nothing about this univ..im kind of a guy who doesnt come out of his town up to now.. so i feel kinda confuse,tense and got lot of questions to ask about the university.. so same place people would be comfortable to talk and we may have lots of mutual friends and places and also they will give lots of info and tips .. i mean they buildup some confidence... since it is my starting so to get some comfort only i asked the question.. hope u understand bro..

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
rvtj40 said:
yes bro.. what u have said is completely true.. making friendly with different people would be very interesting and we can learn so many things and i love to move with different place and religious people...actually i know nothing about this univ..im kind of a guy who doesnt come out of his town up to now.. so i feel kinda confuse,tense and got lot of questions to ask about the university.. so same place people would be comfortable to talk and we may have lots of mutual friends and places and also they will give lots of info and tips .. i mean they buildup some confidence... since it is my starting so to get some comfort only i asked the question.. hope u understand bro..
Well start making different nationality friends . They ll help you with answers as well............. As soon as you come out of your comforting zone you will try doing different things which you never would have imagined doing ever.........I am not saying to not make friends from india.......after all same species can understand one another better.......But its just that now its time to come out of the nest where we have been living for past 20 years or so...The scenario in india is such that one doesn't get experience to travel alone,live alone and take care of expenses doing part time job, meet different people , learn new things, understand and enjoy different culture... But now is the only time to start living life in a different way and cherish every moment .......... So better don't indulge with nationality and states ........... Whole world is kinda like a family when you start thinking about studying abroad.......We ll help you . Americans,canadians, Australians, Japanese,chinese etc etc will help you.....You just have to ask for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ;D

rvtj40

Apr 19, 2013
hyderabad ( ANDHRA PRADESH )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arun_kumar said:
Well start making different nationality friends . They ll help you with answers as well............. As soon as you come out of your comforting zone you will try doing different things which you never would have imagined doing ever.........I am not saying to not make friends from india.......after all same species can understand one another better.......But its just that now its time to come out of the nest where we have been living for past 20 years or so...The scenario in india is such that one doesn't get experience to travel alone,live alone and take care of expenses doing part time job, meet different people , learn new things, understand and enjoy different culture... But now is the only time to start living life in a different way and cherish every moment .......... So better don't indulge with nationality and states ........... Whole world is kinda like a family when you start thinking about studying abroad.......We ll help you . Americans,canadians, Australians, Japanese,chinese etc etc will help you.....You just have to ask for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ;D
ha true bro.. :) thanx for the info.. btw .. what about u? studying.. any admits?? or job?

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
rvtj40 said:
ha true bro.. :) thanx for the info.. btw .. what about u? studying.. any admits?? or job?
Waiting for admits from UOW and Calgary........pursuing final year bachelors in ece

Kashif995

Aug 3, 2012
India
Visa Office......
Delhi - Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Btw, have you guys got your offer letters from UoR?
I've applied for Software Systems Technology and my file is still pending with the Dept. :(
And sorry, I am not from Andhra. :p