+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indians can now fly to US, UK, Canada, UAE Under 'Air Bubble' Agreement, all visas permitted

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Hello Everyone,

My wife is in India and having valid Open work permit visa. I would like to know, as per this news, will she be able to travel ?

The air bubble agreement news is everywhere in Indian newspapers and it clearly states that person with any type of valid visa can travel to Canada. Whereas, I was trying to confirm the same from CIC or any Canadian news media, but couldn't find any specific details.

Please help and respond if you have a relevant thread.

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-indians-can-now-fly-to-us-uk-canada-uae-under-air-bubble-agreement-all-visas-permitted-2837570

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
I don't think this is legit. If its legit we will see this immediately in big news outlet and website and most especially in Canada websites

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Interesting given UK is no longer in the EU yet these article refer to EU restrictions. Regardless travellers from India are still not exempt from 14 day isolation requirement for either UK or Canada. And as above unless there is a corresponding announcement on the Canadian side current restrictions should be assumed I guess.

this page only updated today as guidance who can travel to Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html

agenfavo

Nov 29, 2013
I have flight booked on 4th September via Air France , I’m Canadian PR holder and willing to go back to Canada, I’m not sure if I’m eligible to fly from India , the halt is in Paris , I talked with Air France , they referred me indian local authorities, I’m having hard time finding them . im Not in containment zone and understand I need to do Covid check test within 72 hours , is that all I need to do ??
Can anyone share their experiences would be very helpful