+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indians Beware of booking Flight Tickets

anon123

Jul 19, 2013
Dear Sir Or Madam,

On 26-05-2015 unfortunately I decided to go with Clear Trip India because I thought they would be a better company being based in Mumbai.
Coming to the point, basically I did phone booking for Air Tickets to Toronto one way from Mumbai. I speak with Jyothi who shares me a link to complete the payment of 49K which I did and got debited for from my account. I call back after sometime to ensure everything is OK and I get informed that payment has not come through and I will receive refund after 3- 4 days into my account. Jyothi puts me on hold and a male staff takes over with the name Satnam and informs that payment is stuck in the gateway.It gets really interesting from this point.
Satnam- "Sir you can make another payment I will give a better link that link usually gives problem"
Me-"If you have a problem why haven't you fixed it already and why do you use that link in the first place, you should be giving the link that works
Satnam-"No Sir Jyothi gave you that link because you wanted to do a holding of seat and not do complete payment probably.This other link is good it works"
Me-"How can it be a holding of seat if I am paying the full amount and she told me to do it in 20 mins"
Satnam-"This link is for 5 min it is gauranteed"

More funny things happened like him trying to blame my browser.But the more you lie and distort the facts it cause more problems see more coming up..
At this point I am not intrested in Clear Trip and I ask to speak to the Manager who is Amit Chaurasia I am told later.First I speak to Rukshar floor supervisor
briefly trying to cover up and create more mess just like before untill she tells me she will call back after checking if funds have come into their account.

I wait and decided to call back as I wanted to speak to the Manager . Another floor supervisor answers this time stating his seniority over Rukshar.

Floor Manager : "Manger is not there gone for meeting"
Me: "OK fine what is your managers name"
Floor Manager : "Actually you cannot talk to him and we cannot disclose his name"
Me: "Then why did you tell me he is gone for meeting are you lying then ?"
Floor Manager " His Name is Amit Chaurasia you can speak with him tommorow"
Me: "OK"
Then this Floor Manager also messed up several times in his own lies but I found the following intresting

Floor Manager " Actually we are getting 10,000 bookings in a day that is why server is not working"
Me: "Do you know there is a company called Flipkart ? That makes million sales in a year ? Which world do you live in ?
Floor Manager " There is problem with your bank probably"
Me: "Sir I do transactions everyday and besides did you not tell me money is debited from my account and stuck in gateway, how dare you blame my bank!"

There is no hope with these guys. What I think is Clear Trip is trying to fleece their customers to make more money if not they are really stupid and should fire their manager if they cannot fix a technical problem they regularly face.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
This is a nice post and thanks for exposing such fraud companies and Clear Trip

Tima69

Star Member
May 2, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/Aug/2014
Doc's Request.
Photo: 05/Feb/2015
AOR Received.
Not issued by LVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
19/Dec/2014
Med's Request
14/Sep/2015
Med's Done....
22/Sep/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/11/2015
LANDED..........
Q1 2016
viveksharma said:
This is a nice post and thanks for exposing such fraud companies and Clear Trip
Use such websites only for reference and book directly on airline websites where the prices will be the lowest when compared with travel agents or such websites.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Tima69 said:
Use such websites only for reference and book directly on airline websites where the prices will be the lowest when compared with travel agents or such websites.
Ya, but at times third party websites provide some good deal including cashback to points accrual.

anon123

Jul 19, 2013
viveksharma said:
Ya, but at times third party websites provide some good deal including cashback to points accrual.
I booked from flight website for four thousand cheaper. Another website to be wary of is makemytrip the lady on phone was telling me to book online with her or if not I cannot get through check in whereas you can at the airport.

These third party companies are only safe for booking train tickets which one can afford to not bother.

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
anon123 said:
I booked from flight website for four thousand cheaper. Another website to be wary of is makemytrip the lady on phone was telling me to book online with her or if not I cannot get through check in whereas you can at the airport.

These third party companies are only safe for booking train tickets which one can afford to not bother.
I always find cheaper fares on these so called third party websites....can you guys suggest which airline offer cheaper rates on its own website? Even I prefer not to book via third party web....but coz of rates one gets inclined towards them... :eek:

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stayblessed said:
I always find cheaper fares on these so called third party websites....can you guys suggest which airline offer cheaper rates on its own website? Even I prefer not to book via third party web....but coz of rates one gets inclined towards them... :eek:
Cathay Pacific fanfares

anon123

Jul 19, 2013
stayblessed said:
AirCanada

anon123

Jul 19, 2013
I have received my funds back into my account from Clear Trip. However I would be very careful from now on with all vendors.

rohitcan

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Docs Reached 26 May 2015
Nomination.....
03-02-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015/TLU - 20 May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
15-09-2015
Which website is the best to book tickets then guys ?

Any views please

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Lufthansa is cheaper from India to canada cities.