+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian_ITSales Manager_PR_Job Opprtunity_15yrsExp

sandumy

Dec 3, 2019
Hi All,
Glad to connect here.
In general techie's get the quick opportunities, how about opportunities for Senior /regional Software Sales Manager having 15yrs experience/ 35 years old.

I am initiating PR process... does anybody has same sort of experience/ case...please share your experience and advice.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,
Glad to connect here.
In general techie's get the quick opportunities, how about opportunities for Senior /regional Software Sales Manager having 15yrs experience/ 35 years old.

I am initiating PR process... does anybody has same sort of experience/ case...please share your experience and advice.

chandeal@gmail.com
Where are you working now and what kind of salary are you making? Why do you want to move to Canada? In general for more senior tech roles you are probably better off where you are.

sandumy

Dec 3, 2019
HI Thank you for replying, I lived in Malaysia for 10yrs and moved to India this year, now assessing Canada PR and opportunities.
Moving to Canada is obviously for a better future. Around 3400/- CAD monthly including tax.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
HI Thank you for replying, I lived in Malaysia for 10yrs and moved to India this year, now assessing Canada PR and opportunities.
Moving to Canada is obviously for a better future. Around 3400/- CAD monthly including tax.
Have you worked for well recognized companies? Any contacts in Canada? It becomes much harder to move the more senior you are unless you move having secured a position. In sales North American experience will really be valued. Do you have a spouse who will work and what kind of career do they have? Children who are above 4 years old so childcare is reasonable just after school and maybe before school.

sandumy

Dec 3, 2019
I did work for MNCs, my contacts are official contacts.
It would be good If someone shares their experience from a similar background experience. Who relocated from India as an IT salesperson.