+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian TRV timeline march

ibhdb

Oct 11, 2016
No doubt bryanna helped countless people and i have one of them.

@Aarav10
Please think before negative commenting about a person who is helping people without getting any benefit from them.

Further i have seen many people on this forum who got their visas without airline tickets. So you are wrong on the point.

I hope you won't mind.

vvimo

Aug 20, 2014
ibhdb said:
No doubt bryanna helped countless people and i have one of them.

@Aarav10
Please think before negative commenting about a person who is helping people without getting any benefit from them.

Further i have seen many people on this forum who got their visas without airline tickets. So you are wrong on the point.

I hope you won't mind.
I second this

ravi_saff

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
Parents Visitor visa Applied on March 14th
Got PPR around 7th April and passport Submitted on 8th April
Checked the tracking on VFS and says passport dispatched from Banglore office and CIC says application approved.

Best wishes to all of you guys and thanks Bryanna and alll other members who are helping others out voluntary.

Thanks,
Ravi

yesam2017

Apr 3, 2017
ravi_saff said:
Checked the tracking on VFS and says passport dispatched from Banglore office and CIC says application approved.

Best wishes to all of you guys and thanks Bryanna and alll other members who are helping others out voluntary.

Thanks,
Ravi
Yes thanks everyone. I have similar timeline. The online tracking says passport dispatched. Have you received your passport? Which city are you from?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
ravi_saff said:

Thanks,
Ravi
Happy to know your parents have got their TRVs :) :)

vickyhyd

Apr 18, 2017
Hi i have applied for my parents canada visitors visa on 30th mar'17 and still the status is shown as your application is in progress. I have booked their tickets on 15th May'17. Can any one suggest me the ways to expedite. If any?

Thanks,
Vikas

rj2301

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax IRCC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
IELTS Request
26-04-2016
File Transfer...
26-04-2016
Med's Request
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
21-08-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
LANDED..........
13-03-2017
vickyhyd said:
Hi i have applied for my parents canada visitors visa on 30th mar'17 and still the status is shown as your application is in progress. I have booked their tickets on 15th May'17. Can any one suggest me the ways to expedite. If any?

Thanks,
Vikas
There is not anyway to expedite your application except it's an emergency
Your application haven't passed normal processing days limit yet, wait till couple of days and than submit CSE
Normal processing time is 19 business days by counting weekend and holidays you have 8 more days to pass normal processing days.

pedmetric

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Application type: Supervisa for parent
Paper application: Feb 14 (Passport submitted same day)
Medical done: March 7
Online tracking on Apr 19: Its in process at Bangalore office.

How long does it take to process supervisa?

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Visitor said:
Applied online Mar 29th, still waiting... please keep posted
hi seems to be you are very close to our family member's application.
applied on 30 march online. no update yet.will let you know any news whenever we got.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Online applications can be processed by any visa office in the IRCC global network. It may not even be Bangalore or New Delhi

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Bryanna said:
Online applications can be processed by any visa office in the IRCC global network. It may not even be Bangalore or New Delhi
Is it :-o?

I was told by someone like bangalore deals with south states of India and New Delhi is by default one.
But visa office can transfer files to deal with processing time.

Dont know how far its true.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Nithya Gandhi said:
Is it :-o?

I was told by someone like bangalore deals with south states of India and New Delhi is by default one.
But visa office can transfer files to deal with processing time.

Dont know how far its true.
That is true only for paper applications i.e. applications from Maharashtra/Gujarat/south states are processed by Bangalore.... upnorth ones can be processed by either the Chandigarh or ND visa offices