+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian TRV timeline march

Apr 24, 2017
We applied for Visitor visa for our parents on March 22 for two Applicants. I received a email for CIC to submit the passport for my mother on 19 April but there is no update on my father application.
I dont know the status of the application. I emailed CIS using the web form and also the delhi immigration email but never heard back any reply.
should I submit a new application for my father ? or should i wait .
Any suggestion . Please advise. I booked their tickets in June.

yesam2017

Apr 3, 2017
Nithya Gandhi said:
Hope she gets too asap
All the best.
Hi Nithya,
We applied online on March 15. Got passport request on April 7. Submitted passport on April 10 to Chennai VFS office. got the passport back on April 19. Hope this helps
All the best
Yesam

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
yesam2017 said:
Hi Nithya,
We applied online on March 15. Got passport request on April 7. Submitted passport on April 10 to Chennai VFS office. got the passport back on April 19. Hope this helps
All the best
Yesam

Hi yesam
My frnd applied along with me she also got passport request on exactly the 18th bussiness day and everything went well for them as her application was processed in bangalore she told.
Guess your's too was processed in bangalore.

Don't know about my application, what they are doin nothin can be guessed. But one thing this is frustrating

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
@ Yesam
They dont reply for mails or web form
If we call them they say phone calls wil not be entertained pls mail, again same thing mail them they will ignore.

Congratulations to u

Thank you for ur wishes

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
gayatrivelamuri said:
We applied for Visitor visa for our parents on March 22 for two Applicants. I received a email for CIC to submit the passport for my mother on 19 April but there is no update on my father application.
I dont know the status of the application. I emailed CIS using the web form and also the delhi immigration email but never heard back any reply.
It's possible that one application could take longer than another to get processed. Also, it could take between 10-30 days to get a reply to a CSE.

should I submit a new application for my father ? or should i wait .
No, you must not submit a new application while the first one is still under processing. You'll have to wait

Any suggestion . Please advise. I booked their tickets in June.
Your dad will get a decision way before June. So, don't worry

vickyhyd

Apr 18, 2017
rj2301 said:
There is not anyway to expedite your application except it's an emergency
Your application haven't passed normal processing days limit yet, wait till couple of days and than submit CSE
Normal processing time is 19 business days by counting weekend and holidays you have 8 more days to pass normal processing days.
Hi received passport today with canada visitor visa upto 2024.

thanks for everyone's valuable clarification on doubts of the applicants. Keep continuing with the knowledge sharing and advising.

thanks,

Vikas

jujufanai

Apr 25, 2017
My parents applied same time on 23 March, Mom's request for passport came on 10th April. We were worried dad's application wouldn't make it on time but luckily got request for passport on 25th April, travel date is 28th April so parents went to Canadian High Commission, New Delhi, got the visa stamped then and there without having to go through VFS. Hope it helps incase anyone is left worried like my parents due to long duration of application process.

Mohan raj

Jul 19, 2016
Please share the update who applied after March 20th. So much worried that due to the delay and no proper response.
Is the dealy for most of them or just only me ?? I thought they shoul process under the processing time but its been 2 weeks past that.

hardipsinh

Apr 26, 2017
Hello,

My cousin and his wife submitted their visitor visa application to VFS Bangalore on 30th March. They got confirmation email next day and there is no update after that.
I have few questions:

1. I have linked their application to my cic account just so that i can get update. will there be any issue linking their application to my account?
2. They have submitted their paper application on 30th march. I linked their application to my cic account 5th April. When I log into my cic account it shows submitted date as
"5th April'. why?

Thank you

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
vickyhyd said:
Hi received passport today with canada visitor visa upto 2024.

thanks for everyone's valuable clarification on doubts of the applicants. Keep continuing with the knowledge sharing and advising.

thanks

Vikas
Congratulations

hridayesh

Apr 17, 2017
jujufanai said:
My parents applied same time on 23 March, Mom's request for passport came on 10th April. We were worried dad's application wouldn't make it on time but luckily got request for passport on 25th April, travel date is 28th April so parents went to Canadian High Commission, New Delhi, got the visa stamped then and there without having to go through VFS. Hope it helps incase anyone is left worried like my parents due to long duration of application process.

Did your parents book appointment with CHC for visa stamping?
Does the applicant has to go in person or some one else can also go with authorization letter?

Bettylu

Apr 28, 2017
Hi everyone,

My parents applied for visitor visa on March 15th 2017 and they submitted the applications along with their passports in Hyderabad vfs office. They forwarded the applications the very next day to Bangalore consulate. Ie 16 th March. On April 7th we got request for additional documents. They asked for proof our relationship so submitted my birth certificate and passport on april10th. They were forwarded on April 11th to Bangalore consulate. I'm pregnant with my first baby and due date is May 9th. So worried about their visas. We already booked tickets for April 25th (which is a bad idea to book tickets before getting visa. So we cancelled the Tickets)
We submitted a cse on April 25th, no response yet. My due date is coming near and I already went into pre labour last night and were so worried and I want my parents to be here for my delivery. We also submitted a letter stating my due date and that I need them the most at this time as this is my first child.
So any idea as in why it's getting delayed?? So March 15th was the date we submitted and it's already more than 45 days now. Thanks in advance.

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Bettylu said:
Hi everyone,

My parents applied for visitor visa on March 15th 2017 and they submitted the applications along with their passports in Hyderabad vfs office. They forwarded the applications the very next day to Bangalore consulate. Ie 16 th March. On April 7th we got request for additional documents. They asked for proof our relationship so submitted my birth certificate and passport on april10th. They were forwarded on April 11th to Bangalore consulate. I'm pregnant with my first baby and due date is May 9th. So worried about their visas. We already booked tickets for April 25th (which is a bad idea to book tickets before getting visa. So we cancelled the Tickets)
We submitted a cse on April 25th, no response yet. My due date is coming near and I already went into pre labour last night and were so worried and I want my parents to be here for my delivery. We also submitted a letter stating my due date and that I need them the most at this time as this is my first child.
So any idea as in why it's getting delayed?? So March 15th was the date we submitted and it's already more than 45 days now. Thanks in advance.
Few ppl told not to mention about delivery as it may lead to refusal
Coz its like nanny work so they may not consider.
Don't know how far its true.

I too aplied on March 15 still waiting for visa.
All my frnds who applied after me got approval within 30 calendar days.

Good luck
Have a safe delivery

Apr 28, 2017
Hello Everyone.

I have applied TRV for my parents online on April 05 from India. I haven't heard anything after my submission.... I am little concerned now as Processing time shows 20 days and it has already been 24 days (Calendar Days).... Is the delay ok or something to worry about?

Anyone else who applied on April 05 from India and received Passport Request?

Please advise.

unarmed

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
"""Please help me here friends"""""

Hello,
I want to apply for Travel visa for my 2 family members.
I am open worker here and working in reputed company.
My family got TOURIST visa last year approved for canada for 6 months for my university convocation but they did not come due to family emergency.

I used agent/consultant services from my country last time when i applied for their visitor visa for convocation ceremony.

Please answer following::::::

1 how to apply again for their VISITOR VISA?
2 What to write about as they did not come to my convocation in university even they had valid visa to come to canada last year?? << most important
3 What are the steps to apply? please tell me in details to avoid confusion.

Thank you very much for reading