+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian students, who are not receiving payment link.

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
I got instruction letter on 7th November and provide all the information that was necessary, but till now I didn't receive the payment link. Yesterday I sent mail to them and they said they will send the link but I didn't get.I send mails today also but no revert.

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
@Reddy2020 bro can you please tell me what you had written on the envelope when sending the passport as they tell us to write
To
The officer
Vfs global canada

But what about the address of the vfs center

anmolwadera

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
They've said in the mail for minimum 24 hours time that they require and that's just on paper. I'm sure they'll require at least 2 working days before they read your mail and respond. I too sent my complete information yesterday and have not been responded yet with a payment link so there's nothing to worry about being left out.

Reactions: Msbrar6565

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
They've said in the mail for minimum 24 hours time that they require and that's just on paper. I'm sure they'll require at least 2 working days before they read your mail and respond. I too sent my complete information yesterday and have not been responded yet with a payment link so there's nothing to worry about being left out.
Bro they were replying yesterday after hour and hour but when I asked for payment link they didn't reply.

Last edited:

Msbrar6565

Nov 18, 2020
I got instruction letter on 7th November and provide all the information that was necessary, but till now I didn't receive the payment link. Yesterday I sent mail to them and they said they will send the link but I didn't get.I send mails today also but no revert.
I’m also waiting for payment link,

Reddy2020

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
@Reddy2020 bro can you please tell me what you had written on the envelope when sending the passport as they tell us to write
To
The officer
Vfs global canada

But what about the address of the vfs center
Ya bro, that's all I have written too
I think, Airway bill no. may consist of the address reference for courier people.