+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian students join here to connect for accommodation in Toronto from July/ Aug 2017

Andy333

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone . I am starting the thread for the students/ residents who want to connect for accommodation in Toronto from July / Aug 17 . We can connect with each other and find room mates as well . Lets be in touch from now so that we can find roommates and make friends for our new life in new country .:)

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hey Andy....It's really nice to have this kind of topic......It will be really helpful for students as well as for the new immigrants......I am living in Ahmedabad,Gujarat........... I am looking forward to land in Canada in June or July 2017...........Well I am little bit curious about the accommodation in Toronto,Canada....... It will be great if we can discuss in detail about living in Canada.....Could you please tell me where do you live in India ??? I really appreciate your time......:):):)

Andy333

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Andy....It's really nice to have this kind of topic......It will be really helpful for students as well as for the new immigrants......I am living in Ahmedabad,Gujarat........... I am looking forward to land in Canada in June or July 2017...........Well I am little bit curious about the accommodation in Toronto,Canada....... It will be great if we can discuss in detail about living in Canada.....Could you please tell me where do you live in India ??? I really appreciate your time......:):):)
Hi Jack,

Well that's why i have created the thread . I would like to create a whatsapp group . You can share your no here and i will add you on the same . For the students/immigrants we can discuss on the accommodations as per the preference and the no of ppl who would like to share the same.

Andy333

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have heard that 1 BHK starts from approx 1000 CAD to 1200 CAD and 2 BHK starts from 1250 CAD to 1700 CAD . You can share your views on the rentals and good places where we can find good accommodation .

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hi Jack,

Well that's why i have created the thread . I would like to create a whatsapp group . You can share your no here and i will add you on the same . For the students/immigrants we can discuss on the accommodations as per the preference and the no of ppl who would like to share the same.
Hello Andy....I think creating whatsapp group is a great idea......... My cell number is +91 9725884804......Pl add me to the group.....Thanks

Last edited:

Andy333

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heh Jack ...

Did you find any suitable place . Just let me know if you find one