+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian student want to immigrate to Canada.

amitvitekar

May 25, 2018
Hi all,

I'm a student in India currently pursuing Bachelor's of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication. My areas of interest are although Cyber-Security after completing my bachelor's I'll be working for a year or two in the security domain in India.

I aspire to pursue MS in Cyber-Security but my grades in bachelor's suck(I wanted to pursue bachelor's in CS and not ECE) and I also had 2 years gap's in between my bachelors so in all it took me 6 years to complete my bachelor's also my aggregate add's up to 55% I have few certs and 2 research paper's published in security as I want to be a security researcher with this profile and 2 years of work exp can I get admission for MS at any university in canada?

I've heard that getting a PR and moving to Canada then pursuing MS will be beneficial and may not create much hurdle's for landing a job as compared to moving to Canada on student VISA, is this true?

If I don't get admitted to any university for Master's in Canada what other way's are there for me to move to Canada?

The other backup option I have is to pursue MS in the US in my domain and then apply for the skilled immigrant VISA and move to Canada.

What would be a good option for me pls suggest one.

Thanks for reading!!:):):)