+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Student Living in Bulgaria Canada Study Permit Refused

May 22, 2017
I am good, still waiting to get study permit I have submitted my second study permit application on 08/06/2017, but I didn't get the response from Embassy Of Canada in Romania, Yes I have written a SOP.

Cool deepak

Jun 11, 2017
Hello brother. How are you? Where are you now? I was wondering can you please share your sop with me cause I don't have clear idea about, how to write SOP from third country . My email is rockingboy_deepak@yahoo.com.

I promise I will only use for reference. M y email is waiting for your help.
THANK YOU>

May 22, 2017
Hello brother. How are you? Where are you now? I was wondering can you please share your sop with me cause I don't have clear idea about, how to write SOP from third country . My email is rockingboy_deepak@yahoo.com.

I promise I will only use for reference. M y email is waiting for your help.
THANK YOU>
Brother Study Permit Refused again, better you should not reference SOP, and I will suggest to you to contact any Education consultants in order to write an SOP for you, because I believe that My SOP is the main reason for Refusal, honestly I don't know how to write an SOP and when you have your Visa please give me a message because you told me before your USA visa denied twice I want to know whether it affect to you to get Canada Visa, Thank You,