+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian residing in Kuwait and looking for Study/Work in Canada!!

m_riyas97

Dec 4, 2019
I graduated recently and working on a Electrical lighting trading Company in Kuwait ... Iam looking for pursuing a Masters in Electrical Engineering in Canada and also getting a work to support myself without having to put burden on my parents .
All kinds of answers and advises are welcome!!
Thank You !!

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
It's a great idea to study MEng in Canada but before that please have the below points in mind.

1. Chances of Visa approval is high if you are applying from Home Country instead of Foreign Country. Visa officer may reject your file stating no ties to home country and will not return back. However you can take your chances.
2. Your Undergraduate study, exp and future study program should be in sync, then you have good chances of Visa getting approved.
3. Most of MEng program starts in Fall (Sep), applications are already open. Hence you need to hurry up and apply.
4. With regards to funds, MEng programs are not eligible for any scholarships or funding from University. Student needs to do 100% funding and these courses are more expensive comparison to MSc courses.
5. You will find 1(3 terms) year MEng programs and 1.4 years and above (4 terms) programs. Try to otp for minimum 4 terms program as it will give you the eligibility of 3 years of post graduate work permit and then help in PR. However 1 year MEng programs sometimes end up getting only 1 year of PGWP which is not enough

Hope this helps

Reactions: m_riyas97