+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC- New york Indian Embassy- Submitting application for both me and my wife

gurpidesa

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi All,

I am planning to visit New york Embassy for Indian PCC. Can anyone please confirm if both me and my wife needs to go in person to submit the docs OR can I take my wife's and my documents (misc. form, passport, DL etc) and submit them without my wife's being physically present at embassy for both of us.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Gurpreet Singh

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi All,

I am planning to visit New york Embassy for Indian PCC. Can anyone please confirm if both me and my wife needs to go in person to submit the docs OR can I take my wife's and my documents (misc. form, passport, DL etc) and submit them without my wife's being physically present at embassy for both of us.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Gurpreet Singh
You can take your wife's documents, no need to accompany you.

Reactions: gurpidesa

gurpidesa

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
You can take your wife's documents, no need to accompany you.
Thanks for the reply.:)

Can you also please confirm below 2 points:

1) I read somewhere that passport pics are not required for PCC from Indian Consulate, Nyc. Can you please confirm on this?
2) Is paying the PCC fee ($86) via Cash fine? ($40*2 + 6)

Thanks in Advance again! ;)

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for the reply.:)

Can you also please confirm below 2 points:

1) I read somewhere that passport pics are not required for PCC from Indian Consulate, Nyc. Can you please confirm on this?
2) Is paying the PCC fee ($86) via Cash fine? ($40*2 + 6)

Thanks in Advance again! ;)
1. I carried passport photos, but they didn't ask for it, just keep it with you in case they ask.
2.you should pay in cash only.