+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC at Toronto

Andy Bandy

Oct 19, 2016
Hi ,

I Need some help, I got my PCC done from Indian Consulate at Toronto today on 6th March , 2020.

Upon receiving , I just briefly checked through . But after going home , I realised that the PCC DATE OF ISSUE is put as March 7, 2020.

Would this be a big concern , should I ask them to change ?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hi ,

I Need some help, I got my PCC done from Indian Consulate at Toronto today on 6th March , 2020.

Upon receiving , I just briefly checked through . But after going home , I realised that the PCC DATE OF ISSUE is put as March 7, 2020.

I wouldn't worry about this.

Koushal Patel

Jan 11, 2019
Hi ,

no concerns.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hi guys,
I have a question when we send the online filled application along with photocopy of passport first and last page,also copy of permit.They mention proof of address like drivers license including SIN letter.My SIN letter has old address on it and it doesnt match with my current address.Does it need to be same?Any experiences with it.

Abollimu

Oct 1, 2019
Does it require to have a current address on the driving license? Because I changed my house recently on Apr 1. And I got ITA on Apr 16. So, currently I don't have my current address on it but I have my lease agreement with the current address.