+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian/Pakistan: USA visa after Canadian

saki88

May 25, 2017
what are the chances of getting a tourist visa to USA, if one have a valid Canadian TRV? does chances increase or remain the same?

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
I think the chance decreases. I went for a visa interview and my US visa application was rejected because I had a Canadian TRV. But I guess it depends on the visa officer.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what are the chances of getting a tourist visa to USA, if one have a valid Canadian TRV? does chances increase or remain the same?
USA tourist visa depends on your travel history , i had 2 rejection and got in third attempt but there was one change in third attempt that i had travelling to europe twice

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Irrelevant , USA Visa is a bit different from the Canadian one. It is by law that the Visa officer considers every applicant as a suspected immigrant until convinced of the opposite.
They look for two major factors : enough money to cover your stay in the US and a strong reason that you will go back to your home country : leaving wife , children, high paying job, etc...

However , if you have a Canadian PR then it would be relatively easy.