VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
gerry229 said:
noc 3012
applocation received by cic 15 aug
dd enhanced as per bank 21 nov
visa office ndvo
no per yet
I dont find a reason to worry. But definitely your PER is late. But in case of denied application you must receive an email notification. That too in 2-3 weeks max.
You csn get your details via phone or email.
I hope it is just a technical error.
Wish you good luck

rajinderhi

Dec 23, 2014
gerry229 said:
noc 3012
applocation received by cic 15 aug
dd enhanced as per bank 21 nov
visa office ndvo
no per yet
Hi there,Are you Bsc.or Gnm? My friend has same case as yours.Application recd.date 15 aug.CC charged 21 nov.Awaiting PER.

gerry229

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
optimistic candi said:
I dont find a reason to worry. But definitely your PER is late. But in case of denied application you must receive an email notification. That too in 2-3 weeks max.
You csn get your details via phone or email.
I hope it is just a technical error.
Wish you good luck
hi thanks for replying. i think something wrong with the noc 3012. becouse all other noc s are charged and getting per till october where as we have not seen such speed in noc 3012
thnks

gerry229

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
rajinderhi said:
Hi there,Are you Bsc.or Gnm? My friend has same case as yours.Application recd.date 15 aug.CC charged 21 nov.Awaiting PER.
hi. i am Gnm. so ur friend has some timeline as me.
thnks

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
Dear folks problem with your noc is, its hot. There are toomuch issues with reference letter.
and there are pending files towards MI check.

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
I am already an LPN license holder in Canada.
Most of the reference letters are not matching with the job description in Canada.
Sometimes the background check causes problems with regards to ECA snd reference letter

rajinderhi

Dec 23, 2014
gerry229 said:
hi. i am Gnm. so ur friend has some timeline as me.
thnks
Dear gerry229,hi,yes my friend has same thing like yours,only differnce is BSc.
But I am GNM,application recd.18th sept.for NOC 3012.My WES report said"three years of hospital study & training.The holder can practise as registered nurse in India."
Do you have same WES report?
Pls update.

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
Dear folks to register with nursing regulatory bodies nursing diploma is more thsn enough.
The problem with cic occurs only when diploma is not credentialed with higher secondary education for Indian candidates.
But still it depends on the cic officials who assesss the files.
I know 3 nurses who studied in the ssme college with same credentials and same reference letters, one got approved snd the other two got rejected solely on the basis of credential evaluation

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
Unfortunately the assessor was different for the other two candidates.
So fingers crossed snd pray well.

gerry229

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
rajinderhi said:
Dear gerry229,hi,yes my friend has same thing like yours,only differnce is BSc.
But I am GNM,application recd.18th sept.for NOC 3012.My WES report said"three years of hospital study & training.The holder can practise as registered nurse in India."
Do you have same WES report?
Pls update.
hi rajinderhi, in my wes report for my GNM they have mentioned "three years of hospital study & training" but not mention that The holder can practise as registered nurse in India.
as i have also done 1.5 year bsc science in nursing studies from UK so for Bsc they have mention "canadian equilancy = bachelor degree 4 years.
in first page they have written canadian equilancy = bachelor degree 4 years.
what about ur friend and ur wes report first page?
what about ur cc or dd is it charged or not?
we have not seen any progress in our noc

gerry229

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
optimistic candi said:
Dear folks to register with nursing regulatory bodies nursing diploma is more thsn enough.
The problem with cic occurs only when diploma is not credentialed with higher secondary education for Indian candidates.
But still it depends on the cic officials who assesss the files.
I know 3 nurses who studied in the ssme college with same credentials and same reference letters, one got approved snd the other two got rejected solely on the basis of credential evaluation
hi optimistic candi
my details are follows
in my wes report for my GNM from india they have mentioned "three years of hospital study & training" but not mention that The holder can practise as registered nurse in India.
as i have also done 1.5 year bsc science in nursing studies from UK so for Bsc they have mention "canadian equilancy = bachelor degree 4 years.

what you think in this case
thx

what you

rajinderhi

Dec 23, 2014
gerry229 said:
hi rajinderhi, in my wes report for my GNM they have mentioned "three years of hospital study & training" but not mention that The holder can practise as registered nurse in India.
what about ur friend and ur wes report first page?
what about ur cc or dd is it charged or not?
Dear gerry229,
Hi,my friend is GNM plus bsc same like yours,also WES report same like yours.I ll let you know.
My report only of 1 page.I am worried because many files were rejected as CiC doesn't consider this equivalent to three years of post secondary credential.I have almost lost hope.My cc is also not encashed.They've encashed upto 11 sept.for 3012.

rajinderhi

Dec 23, 2014
Hi optimistic candy,
My application for 3012 recd.18th sept.I am diploma nurse from India.My wes report say"three years of hospital study & training.The holder can work as a registered nurse in india".No diploma mentioned.Are there any chances for me?
Also I couldn't apply under licensed practical nurses category because my duties on referal letters matched for RN.
As you are already in canada,can you pls advise where to evaluate credentials next time so that I get "three years diploma" mentioned in report.

gerry229

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
rajinderhi said:
Dear gerry229,
Hi,my friend is GNM plus bsc same like yours,also WES report same like yours.I ll let you know.
My report only of 1 page.I am worried because many files were rejected as CiC doesn't consider this equivalent to three years of post secondary credential.I have almost lost hope.My cc is also not encashed.They've encashed upto 11 sept.for 3012.

hi, one of my cousin got fsw visa back in 2010. she was Gnm not BSc. at that time they considered it equivalent.i am not sure about now but i have not seen any rejection becouse of this from india.

gerry229

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
rajinderhi said:
Dear gerry229,
h

[/quote
hi one of my cousin got fsw visa back in 2010. she was gnm from india not bsc now in canada morover i have not seen any gnm rejection from india.so dont loose hope actually something is wrong with the noc 3012 as this noc is not getting much charged and per s