+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian national applying canada study permit from UAE

Zoheb89

Jul 25, 2019
Hello all, i will be applying for study permit from UAE as i will be soon employed there. May I know what are the documents i should keep ready before i fly off to UAE? If there are any steps that can be done only when im in india, i thought it would be better to get them completed before i fly off. Thanks and regards.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hello all, i will be applying for study permit from UAE as i will be soon employed there. May I know what are the documents i should keep ready before i fly off to UAE? If there are any steps that can be done only when im in india, i thought it would be better to get them completed before i fly off. Thanks and regards.
I would say if possible, apply in India so you can qualify for SDS & stronger chances of approval. VO in UAE are known to reject VISA's and assume that you will not return back home.

Reactions: Zoheb89

Zoheb89

Jul 25, 2019
You need proof of your ties to India, which can be difficult if you're living in the UAE.

Thank you so much for your response. I will apply from India only in that case.
I would say if possible, apply in India so you can qualify for SDS & stronger chances of approval. VO in UAE are known to reject VISA's and assume that you will not return back home.
That is scary. :D I better apply from India only :)