+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Entry Visa For Minor (Canadian) and Canadian Spouse (Previous Nationality:- Nepal)

conanl

Mar 22, 2019
Hi,

I am Canadian and have already surrendered my Indian passport and having OCI card.

Indian Entry Visa
For my Canadian born kid (1 Year ), Apart from filled form, photos ,Birth Certificate, Parents Canadian Passport
--> Do I need to any other document ?

For my Spouse , she is Canadian now but was from holding Nepal passport earlier. Nepali citizens don't need any visa to enter India. So, before becoming Canadian Citizen she has entered India multiple times wihout any visa (As she was holding Nepal passport)
--> While filling the Entry Visa form , Section F "Previos Visa Details ", "Have you ever visited India" --> If I select Yes, then it's asking for Visa details and We never had that earlier(Coz Nepal ppl don't need Visa) . Without filling the visa details we can't complete the visa form.

Has anyone encountered this issue earlier and can suggest any solution .

For now , I have filled the form with "No" and planning to attach a letter of explanation with the form .

Thanks

immigrant7

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
27-AUG-2012
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
27-AUG-2012
Med's Request
29-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
05-NOV-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-SEP-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
19-OCT-2013
Hi,

I am Canadian and have already surrendered my Indian passport and having OCI card.

Indian Entry Visa
For my Canadian born kid (1 Year ), Apart from filled form, photos ,Birth Certificate, Parents Canadian Passport
--> Do I need to any other document ?

For my Spouse , she is Canadian now but was from holding Nepal passport earlier. Nepali citizens don't need any visa to enter India. So, before becoming Canadian Citizen she has entered India multiple times wihout any visa (As she was holding Nepal passport)
--> While filling the Entry Visa form , Section F "Previos Visa Details ", "Have you ever visited India" --> If I select Yes, then it's asking for Visa details and We never had that earlier(Coz Nepal ppl don't need Visa) . Without filling the visa details we can't complete the visa form.

Has anyone encountered this issue earlier and can suggest any solution .

For now , I have filled the form with "No" and planning to attach a letter of explanation with the form .

Thanks
Did you submit your application ? Can you help with the document list you submitted to BLS for your Kid's Visa?