+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian citizens getting biometrics done from Dubai

tepla_17

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Anyone here from India, Fall202 SDS Applicant, done biometrics from Dubai and received BVL and PPR yet?

shavij

Nov 17, 2020
Hello, Need to get Biometrics done for work permit, currently the VAC in India has opened up only for student and family class category. Should we wait for it to open up for other categories or try to get it done from Dubai?

Vagisha.p

Dec 18, 2019
you can private message me on this forum if you want
Can we give biometrics in dubai if we are applying for canada visitor visa? I have submitted application on 08th oct'20 and received biometrics letter on 09th oct'20.

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
Can we give biometrics in dubai if we are applying for canada visitor visa? I have submitted application on 08th oct'20 and received biometrics letter on 09th oct'20.
I guess you can, you would need to rase a webform and tell them to change the country of biometrics to United Arab Emirates But I guess VFS is going to open up in India soon so don't waste your money traveling here just for biometrics

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
I guess you can, you would need to rase a webform and tell them to change the country of biometrics to United Arab Emirates But I guess VFS is going to open up in India soon so don't waste your money traveling here just for biometrics
No need for raising a webform for doing bio in a different country. It is clearly mentioned in biometrics request letter that you can do it from anywhere as per your convenience. I have done my biometrics from Dubai on Nov2nd and got my BVL and PPR on Nov27th, bluedart picked up my passport today for submission in India.

Reactions: BIG_T

Stay_Humble

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
No need for raising a webform for doing bio in a different country. It is clearly mentioned in biometrics request letter that you can do it from anywhere as per your convenience. I have done my biometrics from Dubai on Nov2nd and got my BVL and PPR on Nov27th, bluedart picked up my passport today for submission in India.
Hey congrats on getting the PPR.

Please update as soon as you receive the passport back (would help estimate the processing time for that as well).

Also you've sent to passport to which VFS (as in which city)?

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
Hey congrats on getting the PPR.

Please update as soon as you receive the passport back (would help estimate the processing time for that as well).

Also you've sent to passport to which VFS (as in which city)?
Thanks, i think only vfs delhi accept the passport submission because my passport was picked up yesterday from Bangalore and the tracking shows it reached Delhi today.

Reactions: Stay_Humble

shavij

Nov 17, 2020
[/

Hi,

could you please let me know the process to get the biometrics done from Dubai? What all do we need to do before flying like covid test and is there any quarantine after landing there..Could you please share your experience.. Thanks in advance..

ash412

Nov 5, 2020
Congrats on the PPR. Can you tell me what was your visa category? Student visa or visitor?

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...