+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian biometric in Dubai

Aliq

Nov 22, 2020
Hello Everyone

I recieved AIP on 4th of September and I had been waiting to give my biometric, finally when I lost my patients I applied and gave my biometric in dubai on the 19th of November but the VFS here in india are now open and want to know how will my application be further processed by the IRCC india .

Anyone who has received PPR after giving biometric in dubai ?

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
How was your experience at Dubai? I am still thinking of going to Dubai since the backlog is so huge here and it might take a long time to get a slot at India VAC(s).

Lovely086

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Hello Everyone

I recieved AIP on 4th of September and I had been waiting to give my biometric, finally when I lost my patients I applied and gave my biometric in dubai on the 19th of November but the VFS here in india are now open and want to know how will my application be further processed by the IRCC india .

Many hv received dont worry ull hear good news soon
In a week or two max

Reactions: NMN2597

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
Hello Everyone

March Complete applicant here. Been playing the waiting game since. I don't think I need to say any more ?
Also, patience*

AMP20

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Hello Everyone

I gave my biometrics in Dubai on the 16th. Please let me know if you hear back and I will let you know if I get passport request.

Reactions: manishab121

AMP20

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
How was your experience at Dubai? I am still thinking of going to Dubai since the backlog is so huge here and it might take a long time to get a slot at India VAC(s).
Dubai experience was very good. Biometrics process literally takes 5 mins. I have an appointment on the 6th of December which I can cancel and you can take it.

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hello Everyone

I did the same. I also got AIP around same date. And went to Dubai..lets keep ourselves updated

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Dubai experience was very good. Biometrics process literally takes 5 mins. I have an appointment on the 6th of December which I can cancel and you can take it.
I already have an appointment booked for December 1st. I am just wondering if it is still worth it to give biometrics in Dubai.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Hello Everyone

Two of my friends have already received PPR in last few days and they have also received two way request for passport submission. So, you're good don't worry.

info :- I gave my biometrics in dubai on 15th and frankly speaking it is totally worth it. Apart from this people who give Biometrics in dubai receives approval much quicker as compared to Indian counterparts (Mostly within 10-12 days).

Last edited:
Reactions: Aliq and NMN2597

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Two of my friends have already received PPR in last few days and they have also received two way request for passport submission. So, you're good don't worry.

info :- I gave my biometrics in dubai on 15th and frankly speaking it is totally worth it. Apart from this people who give Biometrics in dubai receives approval much quicker as compared to Indian counterparts (Mostly within 10-12 days).
This is a bit skeptical since doesn't matter where you give your biometrics, your application would still get processed by the same office which has been handling your file.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
This is a bit skeptical since doesn't matter where you give your biometrics, your application would still get processed by the same office which has been handling your file.
All of them received their PPRs from China. When you give biometrics in Dubai they'll most probably shift your file to Beijing (Distributing files across the world to reduce the backlog). Apart from this I also received a ghost update yesterday so fingers crossed.

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020

Oh you sure about 10-12 days as it's been more than a month that I have given biometrics and no.reply - not even Biometrics verification letter ..so worried

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Oh you sure about 10-12 days as it's been more than a month that I have given biometrics and no.reply - not even Biometrics verification letter ..so worried
Well all of us had AIPs. So, in a nutshell if you don't have a AIP and applied directly for jan intake then expect longer waiting times.