+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Applicants...SSC and HSC Details in Mon Project application

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parmodchoudhari said:
i dont know the exect date for my senior secondary and other education like my bachelor degree. on all certificates they just mention this per month and year....date is not mentioned anywhere .... in that case what should i mention in diploma section for dates ? should i mention it from 1st of starting month to the 30th of ending month ?
1st working day of that month.

Rohan_Ca

Aug 2, 2015
For SSC 10th -

1. Selected Official Name of Diploma is __SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE__
2. Official length of study came auto filled to ____deux ans___year(s) BUT YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY CHANGE IT TO Un ans
3. I Edited auto filled value in Official length of study - YES/NO , if YES THEN from _1st day of Session starting month___year(s) To _The Date,Month and Year mention on certificate, if no date mention write last date of that month.___year(s)
4. START DATE up to END DATE total comprises to _________year(s)

Note: In 10th education, select "TOUS LES DOMAINES" (all areas) for your AOT

For HSC 12th -

1. Selected Official Name of Diploma is __HIGHER SECONDARY CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION 10+2 PATTERN)____
2. Official length of study came auto filled to deux ans___year(s) BUT YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY CHANGE IT TO Un ans
3. I Edited auto filled value in Official length of study - YES/NO , if YES THEN from _1st day of Session starting month___year(s) To _The Date,Month and Year mention on certificate, if no date mention write last date of that month.___year(s)

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Rohan_Ca said:
For SSC -

1. Selected Official Name of Diploma is __SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE__
2. Official length of study came auto filled to ____deux ans___year(s) BUT YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY CHANGE IT TO Un ans

Note: In 10th education, select "TOUS LES DOMAINES" (all areas) for your AOT

For HSC -

1. Selected Official Name of Diploma is __HIGHER SECONDARY CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION 10+2 PATTERN)____
2. Official length of study came auto filled to deux ans___year(s) BUT YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY CHANGE IT TO Un ans

Are Your ssc and Hsc from CBSE?

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
bt...as i mentioned ... i didnt change the course duration.... i kept it same as for two years....

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Parmodchoudhari said:
bt...as i mentioned ... i didnt change the course duration.... i kept it same as for two years....
It also depends on education board , is yours state board or Central Board? mine is CBSE

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
mine is pseb punjab school education board