+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Applicants - Did you get any message regarding receipt of updated LOA

Nirisha88

Jun 9, 2020
So, just like most of you, even I had to defer my intake from May to September. I had sent my new LOA on May 31 to Delhi VO via web-form. But I have not received any confirmation email stating that my new LOA has been received.

So, did you guys get any confirmation email from Visa office stating that your LOA has been updated in your application.

Because in today's webinar, Delhi Immigration officer were pointing out that most of the (Feb-May) applications haven't been processed as they do not have updated LOA.

kunaln53

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
So, just like most of you, even I had to defer my intake from May to September. I had sent my new LOA on May 31 to Delhi VO via web-form. But I have not received any confirmation email stating that my new LOA has been received.

So, did you guys get any confirmation email from Visa office stating that your LOA has been updated in your application.

Because in today's webinar, Delhi Immigration officer were pointing out that most of the (Feb-May) applications haven't been processed as they do not have updated LOA.
HI Once you raise webform , They revert that within 5-7 days. If you had sent LOA in that webform - They should say in revert like " We have received your query/concern along with supporting document and we are forwarding the document to concern dept." Though there is no way to know if that is updated on file or not except GCMS i believe

Drsunmeet Singh

Mar 26, 2020
I've applied on March 9, complete file, which got deferred, have updated IRCC deferred LOA for fall2020 on july 14 just couple of hours before this 2 stage visa update was announced, do they send any confirmation to us once they receive the LOA or it will be sent to the concerned dept for updation in profile. I've come across a couple of people who shared the confirmation mail they got after sending their updated LOA just now, plz advise if anyone having similar march timeline knows anything about it, help!!
Yes they do send the confirmation

Reactions: Nirisha88

SWATHY SUBHESH

Star Member
May 10, 2020
I've applied on March 9, complete file, which got deferred, have updated IRCC deferred LOA for fall2020 on july 14 just couple of hours before this 2 stage visa update was announced, do they send any confirmation to us once they receive the LOA or it will be sent to the concerned dept for updation in profile. I've come across a couple of people who shared the confirmation mail they got after sending their updated LOA just now, plz advise if anyone having similar march timeline knows anything about it, help!!
Hi,
I also applied complete online application on 09-03-2020 under SDS from India. Update new LOA via web form on 08-0-2020. Received email from Banglore IRCC that it's been forwarded to concern department.

Reactions: Nirisha88