Indian Accountant (Inter CA Qualified)

shahaum

Feb 25, 2018
INDIA
Category........
PNP
Hello my dear fellow members,

Please help me to clear my confusion.
I have completed my B.Com and i have not passed my Chartered Accountant final exams.
Hence that makes me B.Com and CA Inter Qualified.
My IELTS Score is L-7.5, R-7.0, S-7.0, W-6.5
Further i have my work experience of 5 years (3 years internship + 2 years Job)

Here i am confused regarding whether should i disclose CA Inter as my educational qualification while filling form to WES?
And if yes, that does that mean that i should select
"Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" or
"Bachelor's Degree"

Further, if i chose to disclose CA Inter as my qualification, will simply providing CA Inter mark sheet be enough or ATC Certificate will be required too ?

Please guide.

Shreyes

Nov 26, 2017
Yes you should disclose CA inter as educational qualification while filling WES and submit all relevant documents including CPT, inter mark sheets and Inter certificate.
WES evaluates fully completed CA as bachelors, but as your not fully qualified I am not sure the same result will be applicable to you. I would suggest you to select only bachelors for now (inorder to check your points in CRS calculator) as you do not have 2 bachelor degrees.

WES will not evaluate ATC, per my knowledge as it’s certification course.

shahaum

Feb 25, 2018
INDIA
Category........
PNP
Thank you Shreyes.
Appreciate your response.
To cut it short, can i simply get my CPT and IPCC mark sheets verified from ICAI and submit them to WES, instead of spending Rs. 1,000.00 on getting ATC and wait for another 3-4 months.?

Shreyes

Nov 26, 2017
Yes I would suggest that, in case you get to know WES evaluates ATC as well, then you can still get it evaluated separately, rather than clubbing it with inter and delaying the process.

Cheers, all the best for your application.

cheema007

Apr 16, 2018
hii
I am going to give my final group of my Chartered accountancy in november and i wanted to ask if my 3 year articleship can be used as practical experience as it is a paid employment. I also have my B.com degree from panjab university and which agency shall i choose to get my evaluation done.

Shreyes

Nov 26, 2017
hii
I am going to give my final group of my Chartered accountancy in november and i wanted to ask if my 3 year articleship can be used as practical experience as it is a paid employment. I also have my B.com degree from panjab university and which agency shall i choose to get my evaluation done.
Hi,
All the best for your finals. Hope you do them well. Yes you can consider Articleship experience if you can prove the following:
1) It was full time employment for more than 35hrs or 40 hrs ( pls check the cic website for exact hours)
2) you were paid for the full time employment and have payslips or amount reflected in bank statement
3) employer is ready to give you the experience certificate with roles and responsibilities specified as per the cic website. (Please check the cic website for the format and requirements of a experience letter).

Hope this helps.

Reactions: cheema007

cheema007

Apr 16, 2018
Hi,
All the best for your finals. Hope you do them well. Yes you can consider Articleship experience if you can prove the following:
1) It was full time employment for more than 35hrs or 40 hrs ( pls check the cic website for exact hours)
2) you were paid for the full time employment and have payslips or amount reflected in bank statement
3) employer is ready to give you the experience certificate with roles and responsibilities specified as per the cic website. (Please check the cic website for the format and requirements of a experience letter).

Hope this helps.
hey,
thankyou so much for the reply. it has already made my day.
could you please advise me about the agency to get the ECA done?

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Yes you should disclose CA inter as educational qualification while filling WES and submit all relevant documents including CPT, inter mark sheets and Inter certificate.
WES evaluates fully completed CA as bachelors, but as your not fully qualified I am not sure the same result will be applicable to you. I would suggest you to select only bachelors for now (inorder to check your points in CRS calculator) as you do not have 2 bachelor degrees.

WES will not evaluate ATC, per my knowledge as it’s certification course.
Hi. I completed my B.Com in 2012 and My IPCC in 2011.
While filling up the "Your Education" tab on WES, I mentioned B.Com and IPCE as my qualification. While checking the "required documents" tab, for IPCE, It says Certificate of Membership. But I don't have it since I've only passed IPCC.
Does it mean the IPCC Passing Certificate?

Please guide me through this. Thanks.

P87

Mar 17, 2019
While filling up the "Your Education" tab on WES, I mentioned B.Com and IPCE as my qualification. While checking the "required documents" tab, for IPCE, It says Certificate of Membership. But I don't have it since I've only passed IPCC.

Hi,

I also have the same query. Can anyone please guide?

Thanks.

Binoops

Jun 1, 2020
Hey,
I am B.Com+CA Inter and 10+ experience as Accountant. I am applying for canada migration. Do you think its worth for Accountants to do migration?
Whether we get Accounting jobs immediately? If I try PNP, can I change to another Province soon or I should stay there for 2 year compulsorily?
Regards,
Binoop

prakritig13

Sep 4, 2020

Hi , did you get answer to this?. please tell, i am in the same situation